Poll: Jackson DXMG for Ibanez RG350DX.
Poll Options
View poll results: Jackson DXMG for Ibanez RG350DX.
Yeah.
6 21%
No.
3 11%
Keep the Jackson.
19 68%
Voters: 28.
So, I have a Jackson DXMG and Im thinking of trading it for an Ibanez RG350DX but I dont know if its a good idea. I like the Jackson but the tremolo is a little difficult for me. Does this Ibanez have a small neck and good humbuckers? I like the Jackson but im not a fan of EMGs. So, is it a good deal?
Thanks.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
i personally prefer the ibanez to the DXMG..the pickups on the ibanez are'nt really that good either...but depends on what sound ur looking for...the ibanez infs(the pickups on the 350dx) are decent for high gain playing. Plus i definately prefer ibanez necks.
Set up:-
Kustom Sound 40W Guitar Amp
Marshall MG15 CD
Zoom 707 II (surprisingly good..)
VOX Tonelab ST
Jackson DK2M (Seymour duncan TB4 and the SD jazz)
The RG350DX has a edge 3 tremolo on it which a lot of people here don't like. Also my friend who had the RG350DX didn't like the pickups, he sold it after like 3/4 months of using it. So I say stick to the Jackson or find a better deal.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Your Jackson is miles better.
Above post may or may not be true.
jackson is better than the ibanez, anyway i found some1 at youtube that have both of them , and i asked him and he said that jackson is way better than ibanez, ask him ur self his name is "guitarperry"
Jackson. I say get a change of pickups. The DXMG is made in Japan which IMO is better than Indonesia.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Rashdan
jackson is better than the ibanez, anyway i found some1 at youtube that have both of them , and i asked him and he said that jackson is way better than ibanez, ask him ur self his name is "guitarperry"

You're talking about the little asian dude that everyone confuses for a chick right? That guy is badass on the guitar and he's only like 16 years old, man.

But yeah, I love Ibanez guitars, but I'd have to say Jackson in this instance. Better pickups, better neck.