when someone can be arsed to start it and see it through to the end
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
when someone can be arsed to start it and see it through to the end

Which is likely not to happen, mainly because the vast majority of people in the best sub forum on UG are students, who are coming up to very important and intensive stages of their education, compounded with jobs, social lives, and listening to the missus go on and on and on about her wedding plans, of which Dan will probably have no say in because he's a man.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Which is likely not to happen, mainly because the vast majority of people in the best sub forum on UG are students, who are coming up to very important and intensive stages of their education, compounded with jobs, social lives, and listening to the missus go on and on and on about her wedding plans, of which Dan will probably have no say in because he's a man.

very true ben i don't have time to pick up my bass let alone organize a competition
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
I might do it, but not until I get settled into spring semester.

I have so far UG'ed and schooled quite well.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
With my band working on the new album and recording t'single next week, I'm busy- not too busy to participate in bass wars, however- Bring it on.
Quote by Aidy Damage
With my band working on the new album and recording t'single next week, I'm busy- not too busy to participate in bass wars, however- Bring it on.

ya know what, after school I'll set it up.

be ready!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
ya know what, after school I'll set it up.

be ready!

All I need is a way to record! I never thought of that. I'll see what I can sort out.
I'd definitely be able to compete. I've got a basic way to record, but I need to get it to work first.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I feel a sudden comradary with the other folks of the bass forum now, and especially Dan

Intensive research, plans for the future, and the average work week really suck when they gain up on you.