Okay, i need to sell this amp sadly so i thought i'd try here aswell.
I know alot of people here in the UK are looking for a Mesa to use, but don't want to pay the £2000 it costs new. So i'm willing to sell mine for obviously less than that price.
It's like new, has everything it came with (tubewise, and also has the footswitch and cover bag for the amp and footswitch).
Everythings in working order, but i just need the money. Badly at the moment.

Anybody want it?

Please message me on here or PM me with reasonable offers. Pics will be up within the hour.
Sweet.
Um, considering it's £2000 new in most stores, and around £1800 in online stores i'd like a good £1200 minimum. Hopefully more than that, that's why an auction might be my best bet. But i'd like a reasonable offer.

Obviously money for shipping might be needed if your too far away to collect.
Sweet.
You should never let anyone know what your REAL minimum price is
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Aha too true But hopefully people here will understand that it's unlikely i'll go for the minimum price as i could ebay it or something.
Sweet.
Has anyone got a spare £1,200 I can borrow?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Whacking on ebay soon.
If you want now, Pm me with a reasonable offer.
Otherwise, check on ebay tomorrow.
Sweet.
It's now on ebay.
If you are interested then please type "Mesa dual recitifer" into ebay. Or Pm me here.
Sweet.
Just like to add, i'm now willing to ship to anywhere in the uk for 32GBP. Theres 8 hours left on ebay, make the most of it.
Sweet.
Would you do a trade plus cash?
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab