Wanting an Ibanez RGA121H in like, half a year or w/e
cant find a single review D:

Anyone encountered one?
play one then you can write your own review that will benefit everyone
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Its a great axe. Great for metal. The neck is fast. Pretty much like every other RG I've played one a couple times...and I love me some Ibanez
i cant find one without asking someone to order one in, and if i cant pay for months
It's a decent axe. Good for metal. The neck is overrated. Pretty much like every other RG I've played one once... but I can't stand Ibanez

And anyway, never, ever trust a review on the internet. If you buy gear based simply on a good review and not on your own experiences, you're an idiot.

That's the reason Spiders were the biggest selling amp last year.
^ agreed about reviews. if you read a lot, you can sometimes learn to separate the wheat from the chaff, but it's still not foolproof.

it's a nice guitar, i liked the one i tried. not to alarm you, or anything, but looking at the ibanez website they seem to be discontinued- which isn't to say you might not find some new old stock ones... but just letting you know. i imagine they were eating badly into the sales of the rga321. not that i agree with discontinuing it...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
D: lame
well, i want an Ibanez RG prestige with (preferably) a bolt on neck (cause my set in ibanez neck twisted and its ****ed now) and has to be fixed bridge.
oh and i dont have 1.2 grand D:
people always say "if you dont want to use the tremolo, buy a fixed bridge guitar" but most are **** (i want thin neck D and cant find many at all