Quote by Guitar0player
The 3550ZM with Dimarzios.

That Orange one makes me angry that I bought the RG2550Z in December. If it's anything like the other Prestiges, it'll be great. And the Edge Zero is good too, but it's my first guitar with a Floyd style bridge.
havent tried that one but couple of others and they were pretty good IMO.
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

^ older RGs had dimarzios... see if you can find some of them?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
They aren't released to the public yet are they?
As far as I know, you'll only have played the new RG prestige guitars if you attended NAMM. . .even then I'm fairly sure you wouldn't have played one!

Though I am very interested in the new yellow/orange (looks more yellow to me) RG.
im gettin the black 3550mz and gettin a mirrored pickgaurd...
if it plays anything like the 2550z it will be AMAZING
OK, so if anyone has an RG here with a Tone Zone in the bridge?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
OK, so if anyone has an RG here with a Tone Zone in the bridge?

alot of people put Tonezone's in RG's.

Paul Gilbert has an RG model (Well his signature, but same woods) with a tonezone.

I always found it weird they didn't had any ibanez with stock Dimarzio's (only dimarzio licensed bs) and signature models.

Cause I think 1 out of every 3 people with an rg has put dimarzio's in it

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
alot of people put Tonezone's in RG's.

Paul Gilbert has an RG model (Well his signature, but same woods) with a tonezone.

I always found it weird they didn't had any ibanez with stock Dimarzio's (only dimarzio licensed bs) and signature models.

Cause I think 1 out of every 3 people with an rg has put dimarzio's in it

I see, well what do people think of Ibanez's with DM Tone Zones?
i love my tone zone. great for rifts and cutting through the mix.

old rg's came with dimz. My rg 550 had a tone zone and paf pro stock
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
The only problem with the new models is the zero edge bridge it still isn't using the pop in arm system like the edge bridges. I really hate bridges like the regular zr were you have to screw that metal cap thing on to keep the arm in place.
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Quote by mightmuffin
The only problem with the new models is the zero edge bridge it still isn't using the pop in arm system like the edge bridges. I really hate bridges like the regular zr were you have to screw that metal cap thing on to keep the arm in place.

I cant really say I care for that.
what has me interested is the new super wizard neck shape. its the same as the j custom which is the best feeling guitar that i have ever played. not that i can afford another high end guitar tho
Quote by no_thing101
what has me interested is the new super wizard neck shape. its the same as the j custom which is the best feeling guitar that i have ever played. not that i can afford another high end guitar tho

Me neither, but I hope to find a job.