Hey guys,

My birthday is coming up next Sunday and my parents are wondering what I want. I know I want a Script Phase 90, but I need one more thing, preferably under $85. If anyone has any ideas, that'd be great. And, no, not money.

Thanks for any help!
Ibanez DE-7 is $84.99 CDN. I strongly recommend it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
Ibanez DE-7 is $84.99 CDN. I strongly recommend it.

I actually just bought the Line 6 DL4 myself, so I don't need another delay!
Quote by ~Shred Hero~
A used Equalizer maybe?

+1 if you dont have one already. an overdrive would be a good option as well. what styles do you play and what gear do you own already
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Well, an EQ was a possibility. I was looking into the MXR 7-Band. I currently have this gear:

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Classic Player 60's Strat
Egnater Rebel 20 Thru a Valve Junior Cab
Peavey Valveking
Ibanez Tubescreamer
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Seymour Duncan Tweek Fuzz
Line 6 DL4
EHX Small Clone
Digitech Whammy
Boss TU-2

I think that's about it...I also have a Behringer Rack EQ that I use on my Valveking all the time, but I was thinking an EQ pedal could be nice for boosting mids and such for leads and solos. I play classic rock, hard rock, blues, and some metal. GNR, Foo Fighters, Van Halen, etc.

Quote by Chaosinborn
chorus? reverb? flanger?

I was thinking about reverb, but I think they're all too expensive for me. Same with Flanger. I really like the MXR Flanger (Non-EVH version!), but it's $170.
Last edited by GNRjungle87 at Jan 22, 2009,
i guess the EQ would be a good choice. or maybe if you want something for headphones practice, you could get one of the old line 6 toneports off of ebay
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
i guess the EQ would be a good choice. or maybe if you want something for headphones practice, you could get one of the old line 6 toneports off of ebay

Yeah, thanks for the suggestions! I'll look into both.
You've got pretty good tone, so an EQ or Boost Pedal to give solos a little extra oomph is an excellent idea.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Vox AmPlug for on the go playing? Its like 40 bucks and i use it alot.
Fender 72 Tele Thinline (my baby)
Gibson SG Special Faded
ESP LTD M-1000
Peavy Vk 112
Boss GT-10
Quote by theoreticmusic
You've got pretty good tone, so an EQ or Boost Pedal to give solos a little extra oomph is an excellent idea.

Yeah, I'm actually thinking of maybe just asking for money so I can save up and buy an AC Booster, a pedal I've been wanting for a really long time now.

And thanks for the tone compliment!