CAn UG suggest me a metal style guitar with a floating tremelo thats priced betwwen 200-300 pounds? maybe go up to 350
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
Last edited by xXCRA1GXx at Jan 22, 2009,
BC Rich [don't know the exact models. do your own research]
Ibanez RG5EX1, Jackson KVX10 [probably used, as new go for $500 USD]
Ibanez S470
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
^ +1, or the s320. the big problem is that the vast majority of guitars with locking trems at that price are liable to have rubbish trems, which narrows down your options a LOT.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ +1, or the s320. the big problem is that the vast majority of guitars with locking trems at that price are liable to have rubbish trems, which narrows down your options a LOT.

Yes, or the S320 if HH is preferred over HSH, or if you can't afford the 470.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by tallicaown
Jackson RR3 or Jackson DK2M or DK2S

Ibanez RG350DX

ESP M200FM

+1

The trems gonna need replacing down the line but other than that its a good guitar I own one plan on putting a new floyd in over the summer I think
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
I also agree with the RG350DX. Replace those pickups and that guitar screams.
Quote by dethfield
I also agree with the RG350DX. Replace those pickups and that guitar screams.

What pickups you suggest for metal? ( im talking BTBAM, Agony Scene etc..)?
Gear:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 BLK w/ EMG 81/60
Peavey 6505+ head
Orange PPC412 cab
TU-2 Chromatic Tuner,
Maxon Od-808
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby WAH
Art&Lutherie Acoustic
ibanez, try and get one with an edge zero. ebay is best bet.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ