hey guys i have a question for all you hockey players out there, my hockey gloves smell like death, and was just wondering if theres a way to wash them without the leather on the palm drying out. thanks for your help in advance
Gear

- Epiphone Les Paul
- SX Strat (w/ Fender Vintage Noisless Pickups, TBX Control, and an active circuit board for +25dB mid boost)
- Marshall DSL40C
Last edited by Led Head at Jan 22, 2009,
honestly guy, i've been playing since i was 5 and ive never found a cure for that. haha
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
i've never washed mine, but using some febreze has always worked to keep mine from smelling. If you get the good stuff that removes odors, after a few weeks they won't smell as much. I've done this my whole life and I have had the same shoulder pads for the last 9 or 10 years and they don't smell at all.
haha dude i think you can use those bag deoderizers for it but ive never tryed it myself
You can always check the white pages for hockey players' phone numbers if you really want to call them...
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
take them at some commercial cleaner, they should know how to wash leather things.
maybe you could wear some surgical gloves, but that would be a pain in the a$$, and they also smell bad.furthermore, there's that gel thing like soap, in a little plastic bottle whit which you can clean your hands and make them smell nice (like alcohol )
Quote by iforgotairholes
i've never washed mine, but using some febreze has always worked to keep mine from smelling. If you get the good stuff that removes odors, after a few weeks they won't smell as much. I've done this my whole life and I have had the same shoulder pads for the last 9 or 10 years and they don't smell at all.

+1 on the Febreze. That stuff works wonders.
Quote by iforgotairholes

+1000
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
i know there are sprays for like carpet and stuff that get rid of smells because they break down the enzymes causing them. they should work. if that doesnt, i know for football i just washed my hands with stuff like toothpaste and that got the smell out of my hands.
Learn to love the smell and cherish it.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
baking soda!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬