Poll: were you called a hippie?
Poll Options
View poll results: were you called a hippie?
Yep, mommy and daddy think I'm a hippie
14 17%
Yep, I am a hippie
8 10%
Nope, my parents insulted how I look other ways
21 25%
Nope, me and my parents get along well
41 49%
Voters: 84.
So do/did your parents call you a "Dirty ****ing Hippie" when you were a teenager?

I used to always get called a hippie by my dad and my mom did once in a while.

My bangs were so long they were down past my collar bones and the back was almost past my shoulder blades. Yet the only even slightly hippie music I listened to was Pink Floyd.

Now I'm called a dirty punk ass kid due to my mohawk, and I'm not dirty I shower everymorning.

HOW ABOUT THE PIT?!

Just wondered if its true that all parents think their teens are hippies or dirty lil buggers
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
i get called that by my friends.

my parents couldn't really care less.
So do/did your parents call you a "Dirty ****ing Hippie" when you were a teenager?

Dude...you realize that the pit is dominated by 14-18 year old white males, right?
Quote by Lasyk

I used to always get called a hippie by my dad and my mom did once in a while.

My bangs were so long they were down past my collar bones and the back was almost past my shoulder blades. Yet the only even slightly hippie music I listened to was Pink Floyd.

Now I'm called a dirty punk ass kid due to my mohawk, and I'm not dirty I shower everymorning.

HOW ABOUT THE PIT?!

Just wondered if its true that all parents think their teens are hippies or dirty lil buggers

To avoid being called dirty at all I'd recommend a shower, I myself take one once a day, you could probably get away with once every other day.

If you don't want to be called punk or hippie, maybe you should get a normal haircut? Why the **** did your BANGS go down that far? Didn't you put them back?
Quote by Powerhouse
Dude...you realize that the pit is dominated by 14-18 year old white males, right?

Yea, it didn't come out as I intended it.

But you guys get the jist of what I ment, right O_0?!1/!?
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Sweet, TS sigged me.

On topic, no. My parents usually referred to me by my name, although they now refer to me by the same semi-nickname that everyone does.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Dog--
To avoid being called dirty at all I'd recommend a shower, I myself take one once a day, you could probably get away with once every other day.

If you don't want to be called punk or hippie, maybe you should get a normal haircut? Why the **** did your BANGS go down that far? Didn't you put them back?

Lol, bein called a hippie didn't bother me, and I just let my hair grow since the beginning of grade 7, every lil bit I'd go and get the tips of my hair trimmed where it split. And I wasn't dirty, and still am not dirty, I shower every morning, they call me dirty to piss me off
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by neopowell
Sweet, TS sigged me.

On topic, no. My parents usually referred to me by my name, although they now refer to me by the same semi-nickname that everyone does.

I sigged you because you beat me to it xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
No, because they know that if they do I will end their life.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
My Dad has a few times, possibly some of my uncles aswell, my Mom just gave me advise on my hair.
My dad used to say i looked like a hippie, when my hair got too long
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
no ive never been called a dirty hippie. but my grandmother said if i didnt cut my hair shed give me a dress. she was joking... i hope...

Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Quote by Lasyk
I sigged you because you beat me to it xD

All I heard there was 'beat me.' Well, bend over and bite the pillow...

My grandmother rips into my hair all the time, although she was pleased the last time I saw her because I was in a rare state of being clean-shaven.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
My dad was/ still is a hippie, so basically I call him a dirty hippie. Not really though, but it means if he called me a hippie, it'd be a compliment.
I get called a hippie. A lot.
But then, my mum's one, so it's in the blood (:
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I wouldn't say I got on well with my parents but they didn't call me a hippy because they are pretty much hippies themselves.
We get along and have a laugh, but I am referred to as the "bloody hippie" when I'm home from uni! I voted hippie on the poll, but kinda the bottom option works too.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here