I'm just wandering if anyone knows why Trivium have stopped using Dean Guitars. On Wikipedia, it says Matt stopped on 15th January 2009. and theres no mention of them on the Dean Website.
yes they stopped using dean guitars, but from now on if you have any questions refering to them go check in the trivium thread it is actually a topic of discussion in there at the moment on what seven strings they are going to use on tours as they have all stopped using their deans. and now i have to figure out a way to get one.
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by MetalMusicGod
I'm just wandering if anyone knows why Trivium have stopped using Dean Guitars. On Wikipedia, it says Matt stopped on 15th January 2009. and theres no mention of them on the Dean Website.

I believe they both just had signatures made...... Oddballs.
they had signatures made by matts ended up braking really easily cos it was poorly made or summin
Quote by DespisedIcon
Matt would go with Gibson and Corey with Jackson.

It's a rumor.

except matt might go with jackson for 7 strings, unless gibson does a solid for someone form this generation and makes him a 7 string custom model, which would rule
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724
Where's the trivium thread?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Quote by 0RI0N
Where's the trivium thread?

Hardcore forum,as they are considered metalcore on UG, which is considered more Hardcore than metal on UG. just type in trivium in the search bar or in advanced search where youll find it a little faster
Quote by haha

Quote by ouch

Quote by TheReverend724