Well I've downloaded some audio clips about relevant science work which I intend on listening to on top of revision. How can I do this without being bored? I'd appreciate ideas on what I can do whilst listening that will keep me focused, so obviously reading, watching vides and things are out of the question as they are unrelated to science. I need to find something less distracting.

Thanks!

EDIT: Inb4 fap
Last edited by 05t16 at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by El Gigante
Try listening to Classical music, that's supposed to help you focus while taking exams.

But I will be listening to the audio you see, and I don't want the hassle of putting 43 science revision speeches on top of classical music
Not being in the Pit would be top of the list. Soft music is a good idea, but remember to take regular breaks, you'll remember stuff better if you break it up into chunks.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Not being in the Pit would be top of the list. Soft music is a good idea, but remember to take regular breaks, you'll remember stuff better if you break it up into chunks.

What makes you think I'd be willing to put soft music ontop of the audio tracks that have people talking about science, if I won't put classical music in it?

Think I just might rephrase this all. I have 2 blokes talking about biology on my mp3 player. How can I occupy myself whilst listening in a non distracting way?
Quote by 05t16
What makes you think I'd be willing to put soft music ontop of the audio tracks that have people talking about science, if I won't put classical music in it?

Think I just might rephrase this all. I have 2 blokes talking about biology on my mp3 player. How can I occupy myself whilst listening in a non distracting way?

Ok, I didn't read the other posts, I'm a terrible human being. I did audio revision a couple of times and occupied my hands by shuffling packs of cards, something that doesn't need much brainpower but keeps you focused. Try something like that.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots