:title:

i just completly forgot, any help would be appreciated
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I'm not sure, because I don't have a profile pic, but I'd imagine you would change it using the "My Pictures" tab under the User Menu.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
yea i go there, and click on the picture i want to use as my profile pic, but theres no option
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

If you are talking about the one that show up under your name in posts Click on Control Panel then Edit Avatar
Agile AL-3100 CSB, Schecter C1-Plus with SD 59s, Crate V33 Head (modded), Crate 2x12 Cabinet w/ Green Berets, EQD Hoof

Good Traders: jdr94 7PlaGues xXMetal-HeadXx applecakes1207
Quote by splamron
yea i go there, and click on the picture i want to use as my profile pic, but theres no option

There should be an option. Don't click the picture when you're trying to change defaults. Stay in the 'User Menu'. Underneath the title and category of each picture, there should be a [+] default button. Click it to set a new default profile picture.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Last edited by aig91 at Jan 23, 2009,
^ yea, i did that a couple of times, and it only worked when i tried it again tonight. Thanks

oh btw i know what an avatar is
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik

If your profile pic doesn't change right away, you need to try "hard refresh" (CTRL + F5) so that the entire page gets loaded again. A normal refresh doesn't reload everything... so your old profile pic might still be showing