One of my bestfriend's birthday is coming up soon and i want to get him something. A few weeks back we went to walmart and while we were picking up some stuff he was trying to find this type of binder/folder/briefcase for an artist's drawings/paper/and materials (?)

He ended up not finding it but weeks passed and he still hasn't got one and im wondering what is the name of the thing? He told me it has a hardcover and sometimes it has a handle, and alot of artists use it to store their work in it?

My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson