A guy wants to trade me this but I cant find any info. What I do know 120 watts, 6L6's and 12AX7's, 2x12" made maybe in the 90's. Any info on tones and such would be apprectiated.

Last edited by Titans36 at Jan 22, 2009,
you need to upload pictures to photobucket and post the link surrounded by (Invalid img).
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
So its a Peavey what? Classic 30, 50 ????

Both amps sound great by they way...

And wants to trade for what?
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barack Obama

''Life's tough...it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
holy jesus........
ive been looking for one of these lol.
ive been told, if you switch out the speakers for something really nice, these things can sing. Ive also heard that this amp sounds a million times better than the current calssic series. people who owned the amp you have up above, tried the new classics and said they were crap. so for the people that think the current classics are amazing, then you should try one of these amps. there starting to become VERY popular lately.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
That thing looks crazy. It's got a lot of switches. I have a feeling that this thing is as versatile as a Traynor Custom Series (the one with british AND american voicing). I dunno, try it out and see if you like it. If it sounds good to you, then get it.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer