ok i probably bet most of you on ug probably hate panic at the disco because probably 92% of u guys r metalheads and jerk off to metal every night, but i actually think they are pretty good, especially their latest album, u guys can put whatever **** u want on this page but try not to make too many negative comments

Last edited by xcmasta91 at Jan 22, 2009,
theyre okay

just okay

and take it to the pop punk & emo forum. im pretty sure theres already a thread for them somewhere there, if not probably in the alternative forum

next time use the search bar
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
In my personal opinion, you shouldn't strat a "Official" thread the way you did. Bashing another style of music just to make you feel like you have a better musical taste doesn't float to well in my book. (BTW, I'm not a metal fan)
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Quote by FMNStratGuy
In my personal opinion, you shouldn't strat a "Official" thread the way you did. Bashing another style of music just to make you feel like you have a better musical taste doesn't float to well in my book. (BTW, I'm not a metal fan)

This...
and This
I do like some of their stuff though.
Quote by xcmasta91
ok i probably bet most of you on ug probably hate panic at the disco because probably 92% of u guys r metalheads and jerk off to metal every night, but i actually think they are pretty good, especially their latest album, u guys can put whatever **** u want on this page but try not to make too many negative comments

I don't like you...
they're not at all Emo in any way shape or form, and not Pop-Punk anymore, because they really don't have ANY Punk influences anymore

and I liked Pretty. Odd, but A Fever You Can't Sweat Out got on my nerves
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
either way, i doubt it belongs here, if thats true i think it would belong in the indie forum?

reported
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^