1) Recently I've been working out a lot, so I'm sore. Masturbating when you're sore makes for one hell of an intense orgasm.

Anyone agree?

2) I applied for the Royal Navy last week, but I'm quite apprehensive as I messed my ankle up a few years ago. I don't get any problems so I assumed it'll be ok.

I went to a sports therapist and he said both of my ankles are "lax". It means that the muscles around them aren't as strong as they should be. I just found out that alone is a fail on the medical. I have to work my nuts off to strengthen the muscles.

Anyone else gotten their hopes up and then had them crash down in the last few weeks?
I found out that you cant fly navy airplanes if your colourblind!

Then I remembered that i dont care because im not color blind and have no intention of flying one. :P
Quote by angusfan16
Aren't you the same guy that got a leg massage from a guy?

It was 100% professional
Quote by Knackersacky
It was 100% professional

It's ok.

I enjoy it too.
Sail upon the open skies
somebody i know was trying to join the US navy and couldnt because he couldnt see the color green very well. also, you can work your ankle muscles. They make stretchy bands used for stretching and working up ankle strength. we have to use them every day at football camp. work pretty well actually, but i dont know the proper name for them.
Quote by kauff
somebody i know was trying to join the US navy and couldnt because he couldnt see the color green very well.

I don't think the royal navy is THAT strict. There's just a CP0-CP4 system for certain branches

also, you can work your ankle muscles. They make stretchy bands used for stretching and working up ankle strength. we have to use them every day at football camp. work pretty well actually, but i dont know the proper name for them.

Yeah, I have some stuff to do, and I think you mean a theraband
Quote by Knackersacky
I don't think the royal navy is THAT strict. There's just a CP0-CP4 system for certain branches

Yeah, I have some stuff to do, and I think you mean a theraband

i didnt type everything i meant. i meant to say he couldn't fly because he is color blind. my bad.
Quote by kauff
i didnt type everything i meant. i meant to say he couldn't fly because he is color blind. my bad.

Ah, ok. The RN is that strict.
he has like 6 or 7 jobs that hes able to do with both his condition and his stupidity. right now he's basically working as a bitch doing crappy work.