So, I've gotten into doodling on my laptop but can't draw for biscuits with either a mouse or the blasted touch-pad so was looking at getting a graphics tablet. However, I have no idea what's good, what's not and what to look for... so, are there any artists out there who use them who could recommend a good tablet for me?
Cheers guys
EDIT: Preferably not one of the horrendously priced ones!! Oh, and I'm from the UK, so £ prices and recommendations would be better, but anything's good
Last edited by uk.mace at Jan 22, 2009,
Wacom

I'm using a wacom graphire4 cte-440/B

good price. quality item.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
What momentosis said. But they're quite expensive as far as I know.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Wacom tablets are good cause of the sensitivity of them and yes they are expensive but there are other models that are cheeper that are just as good, i have a graphics tablet and yea paid around $150 for an A4ish size one.

Ebay has a fair few tablets on their , do your research and possible u can get yourself one cheap.
YUou should also try to get a good program like Adobe Illustrator
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Quote by Arch1119
YUou should also try to get a good program like Adobe Illustrator

if not that Adobe photoshop , which in terms is very expensive going at around $1200 but its what the professionals use and its a very powerful program

If you want something cheap to start off with search up a program call "Gimp"
its a free program very similar to photoshop just not as powerful but it does are fairly good job.