Page 1 of 3
Damn, that's crazy.

I wonder why she would do that?

EDIT: Chinese exchange students are under a lot of pressure from what I've seen.

We had a Chinese exchange student at our school who snapped and threatened to kill people/bomb the school via the internet.

From what I understand though, she had problems at home. She could barely speak English yet her parents were forcing her to take college-level classes. They never let her socialize either. All she could do was work and sleep.

Kind of sad, really.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jan 22, 2009,
I guess Cho Seung-Hui's ghost is possessing people now...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.

Wasn't there a Chinese guy that decapitated a guy on a bus in Canada before too?
Not being anti-Chinese or anything, but the statistics show that insane Chinese people obviously do not like heads being attached to necks..
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by AStrangleHold

Wasn't there a Chinese guy that decapitated a guy on a bus in Canada before too?
Not being anti-Chinese or anything, but the statistics show that insane Chinese people obviously do not like heads being attached to necks..

No, it was a white guy who decapitated a native american, if I recall correctly.

and yeah, that sucks for the school, that should drop enrollment numbers for awhile.
I know a guy who goes to VT. He was saying how after the first attack security measures would be increased and it's probably one of the safest schools in the nation now.

Ironic.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I wouldn't go to that school if you paid me.

It's actually a REALLY good school. I've thought about going but I don't have the cash.....

....well, after this incident, maybe I do!

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by skaterskagg1
again? that school is ****ed. was it another crazy asian?

Actually, yes, it was.

Even though that has nothing to do with it....

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
The odds of that happening 3 times at one school are next to nil. VTech is the safest school on earth.
im sure its always that school that has stabbings, shootings etc. wasnt there something else that happened there like a few years back?
Holy mother of fuck that poor school!!
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by technicolour
No, it was a white guy who decapitated a native american, if I recall correctly.

and yeah, that sucks for the school, that should drop enrollment numbers for awhile.

It was a Chinese guy (Vince Weiguang Li) that killed a white guy (Tim McLean).
Quote by 4 strings
im sure its always that school that has stabbings, shootings etc. wasnt there something else that happened there like a few years back?

yeah some asian guy killed about 30 people i think correct me if im wrong on the number of people he killed
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by dudetheman
Damn, that's crazy.

I wonder why she would do that?

EDIT: Chinese exchange students are under a lot of pressure from what I've seen.

We had a Chinese exchange student at our school who snapped and threatened to kill people/bomb the school via the internet.

From what I understand though, she had problems at home. She could barely speak English yet her parents were forcing her to take college-level classes. They never let her socialize either. All she could do was work and sleep.

Kind of sad, really.

I'm pretty sure I'm ignorant on this subject, but from what I see, Chinese families tend to push themselves way too much. It seems so unappealing to me.

Now can someone who knows more about east asian culture correct me.
Last edited by Masamune at Jan 22, 2009,
It was probably Triad related.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by elimination1021
yeah some asian guy killed about 30 people i think correct me if im wrong on the number of people he killed

Wasn't it 28?

But yeah, people died.

It's actually kinda creepy though....

....one of my cousins actually dropped out about three months before the shooting (because he was a lazy asshole). If he hadn't dropped out then he would've been in the building that where the shooting happened.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Someone was killed at Vagina Tech? Wtf?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by Harmonius
It was probably Triad related.

what makes you think that?
Quote by technicolour

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by 4 strings
what makes you think that?

When a Chinese person is suspected of cutting someone's head off, it's almost always triad-affiliated. You don't just do it because you can. At university, anything is possible - unpaid student fees from loansharking, illegal working under the radar, illegal anything.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by dudetheman
Wasn't it 28?

But yeah, people died.

....one of my cousins actually dropped out about three months before the shooting (because he was a lazy asshole). If he hadn't dropped out then he would've been in the building that where the shooting happened.

The stabbing was the first killing on campus since a mass killing on campus in 2007, when a student gunman shot 32 people and then took his own life.

I guess I'm the only one who read it...
Quote by Harmonius
When a Chinese person is suspected of cutting someone's head off, it's almost always triad-affiliated. You don't just do it because you can. At university, anything is possible - unpaid student fees from loansharking, illegal working under the radar, illegal anything.

Yakuza > triad
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Yakuza > triad

In a fashion contest maybe but otherwise, I don't think so.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by dudetheman
Wasn't it 28?

But yeah, people died.

it was 32 killed. 33 including himself. I knew some . we also had a guy who escaped from jail, and shot 2 people briefly before the incident, and a gas leak killing 2 right after it.
My dad works 1 building over from Norris hall, where the shooting was.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Harmonius
In a fashion contest maybe but otherwise, I don't think so.

But the full body tattoos are seriously awesome.
Quote by Twisted Magnum
But the full body tattoos are seriously awesome.

Triads are more complex - they are highly secretive and they don't go around showing people exactly who they are by having tattoos all over their body. You'll probably be more shit scared of Triads. When it comes to killing, they'll hack you to pieces and send each part to your family members. I'd rather be shot than be hacked alive to bits by one of these:

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by iantheman
it was 32 killed. 33 including himself. I knew some . we also had a guy who escaped from jail, and shot 2 people briefly before the incident, and a gas leak killing 2 right after it.
My dad works 1 building over from Norris hall, where the shooting was.

Is this school built on an Indian burial ground or something?
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by Harmonius
Triads are more complex - they are highly secretive and they don't go around showing people exactly who they are by having tattoos all over their body. You'll probably be more shit scared of Triads. When it comes to killing, they'll hack you to pieces and send each part to your family members. I'd rather be shot than be hacked alive to bits by one of these:

Yakuza cut you, to my spottish memory, 100+ times depending on how serious you offended them, without harming any vital organs or veins- yet the pain is excrutiating.
Quote by Harmonius

fair enough then
Quote by Twisted Magnum
Yakuza cut you, to my spottish memory, 100+ times depending on how serious you offended them, without harming any vital organs or veins- yet the pain is excrutiating.

The Yakuza aren't even secret. They have offices telling people where they are for crying out loud. They're probably the least feared of all organized crime if you bring everything in perspective. Anyway, this is stupid - I'm not going to have a debate on such a trivial topic.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^ Was it you that mentioned having triads in the family in a thread a long long time ago?

Quote by Twisted Magnum

that's the triads.

Thank you Rush Hour 3 for giving me that useful knowledge.
Last edited by Masamune at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by angusfan16
How much more can that school go through?

Agreed.

This is just pure insanity. I am getting sick of all the school killings. Even if only one person dies, its a tragedy.
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Page 1 of 3