Hey

Whenever I turn up the Reverb at my Roland Cube 20x,
i get a very high tone, when playing anything on the GBE strings.

even at the less amount of reverb i hear it.

it only happens with my Squier Affinity Fat strat.

i plugged a Ibanez Artcore into it and tried the same and it was just fine.

I was thinking of going back to the shop to let them take a look at it..

what should I bring? the amp only? or is the prolem in the guitar?
or, is the problem in this guitar with this amp...

also, i was thinking of getting a reverb pedal, but would that give me this problem as well?

or should i just try it out see what happens?

Thanks
if it only happens with one guitar, it's more likely to be the fault of the guitar than the amp- bring both the amp and the squier to your local shop and see what they say- maybe the pickups are microphonic or something...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sounds like some sort of feedback issue, do what Dave said and take them to a tech.