My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
as i lay dying
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
just go to ADTR's myspace and look up bands. that's how i find all of my bands. but do you want bands that are like ADTR or what?
Pretty much all The Devil Wears Prada songs...
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Quote by goest
Generic metalcore bands #1-99,999

a day to remember is considered alternative. so you fail.
All That Remains?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by kauff
a day to remember is considered alternative. so you fail.

No. Soundgarden is alternative. Bright Eyes is alternative.

A Day to Remember is screamo/metalcore shit that's trying to be like their even shitter influence Atreyu.
Taking Back Sunday?

I don't know whether they're what you'd call 'breakdowns' though...
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
What's a breakdown?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
+1999999999999999999999999999876

Wow dude thanks I appreciate that. Much cooler than the time I only got +1999999999999999999999999999874.

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by 0RI0N
What's a breakdown?

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
^Thank you.
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
alesana; attack attack!; blessthefall; burden of a day; bury tomorrow; catherine (They ****ing rock!); dance gavin dance; dear whoever; destroy the runner; the devil wears prada; drop dead, gorgeous; emarosa; endwell; escape the fate; four letter lie; here i come falling; hopes die last (****ing rock!); in fear and faith; life in your way; lovehatehero; memphis may fire; modern day escape; oceana; protest the hero; a skylit drive; a smile from the trenches; a static lullaby; therefore i am; upon beauty rests; valencia; vanna.

Just look up these band's myspace pages, they are all pretty bad ass and all are kind of like ADTR
Quote by Jericho114
Wow dude thanks I appreciate that. Much cooler than the time I only got +1999999999999999999999999999874.

I thought I was the only one here who has ever heard of ETF
Quote by goest
No. Soundgarden is alternative. Bright Eyes is alternative.

A Day to Remember is screamo/metalcore shit that's trying to be like their even shitter influence Atreyu.

no a day to remember is alternative. it's all the same genre buddy, and just because you don't like the band the guy is talking about doesn't mean you need to spam the thread with your hate; instead maybe start your own thread talking about your hate for a day to remember or screamo/metalcore **** and bands that may be influenced by atreyu (I don't know if they actually are so i'm not going to comment on that).
Quote by kauff
no a day to remember is alternative. it's all the same genre buddy, and just because you don't like the band the guy is talking about doesn't mean you need to spam the thread with your hate; instead maybe start your own thread talking about your hate for a day to remember or screamo/metalcore **** and bands that may be influenced by atreyu (I don't know if they actually are so i'm not going to comment on that).

...Metalcore =/= Alternative at all...

Also...I'm not spamming the thread with my hate, you responded to my post, I responded to yours with my opinion.
Quote by Dr Collosus
breakdowns are gay

How can a section of a certain type of song be "gay"? That's the same as saying a chorus is gay
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
metalcore is not a reconized genre. it is a subgenre that us not in the music industry have created. Therefore, ADTR is officially considered alternative. you fail. now please stop posting your hate for them, it is useless. I'm sure the thread starter doesnt care if you hate a band he likes.

on another note, i forgot to mention "oh the blood".
A lot of bands have songs like that. Type in bands you like on Last.fm and then click on bands under similar bands. That should help. It is what I do.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Quote by Stoner0405
Actually, metalcore is quickly becoming a very recognized genre to anyone with any sense of musical knowledge. I hate 99.9% of metalcore but it's still a real genre.

go to a record store and look for the metalcore section.
Quote by kauff

Of course there isn't a section for every single genre. There isn't a death metal section but it's real isn't it? Same goes for black metal and thrash metal. Metalcore gets grouped in with all of this at the record store you ninny.
ok first off i dont know what ninny means. second off, it gets grouped with alternative! therefore, it is ALTERNATIVE!!!!!! if it wasn't alternative then it wouldn't get put there, it would be put with metal.

also oh, sleepers is another good band.
Quote by kauff

At most of the music shops around me, ALL hard rock/metal is in the pop/rock section.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by kauff
ok first off i dont know what ninny means. second off, it gets grouped with alternative! therefore, it is ALTERNATIVE!!!!!! if it wasn't alternative then it wouldn't get put there, it would be put with metal.

also oh, sleepers is another good band.

And My Chemical Romances' Myspace says they are metal.

We all know they aren't, but then again they are grouped with metal...
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
Quote by shadesofanger
And My Chemical Romances' Myspace says they are metal.

We all know they aren't, but then again they are grouped with metal...

they called themselves metal. if the whole it's THEIR myspace thing didn't give that away. I am saying that the band is clasified officially as alternative. officially. call it what you want, but that is what it is. the record companies sell it as alternative music. if it was metal, they would sell it as metal. if it was ****ing country they would sell it as country, but it is not. it is alternative. thats that. end of arguement. in the end, the record company wins, metalcore loses.
Quote by kauff
alesana; attack attack!; blessthefall; burden of a day; bury tomorrow; catherine (They ****ing rock!); dance gavin dance; dear whoever; destroy the runner; the devil wears prada; drop dead, gorgeous; emarosa; endwell; escape the fate; four letter lie; here i come falling; hopes die last (****ing rock!); in fear and faith; life in your way; lovehatehero; memphis may fire; modern day escape; oceana; protest the hero; a skylit drive; a smile from the trenches; a static lullaby; therefore i am; upon beauty rests; valencia; vanna.

Just look up these band's myspace pages, they are all pretty bad ass and all are kind of like ADTR

This, minus Protest the Hero.
Page 1 of 2