Page 1 of 2
for all the people who live in england, and watch skins, how was the first episode of season 3???
i live in australia, so i have to wait for a bit until i can watch it
Pretty damn good. I watched it with my mum. Absolutely surreal...

The quiet little redhead twin is really cute too
Seems like it wont disappoint anyway
ABBA
whats so good about arrogant indie kids raving?

if i wanted to watch that id pay attention to my friends
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
the skateboarding bit was cool
*jealous of the double who actually did it*
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
I watched the first five minutes of it on their site after Adam and Joe took the piss out of it on their radio show.

Jesus ****ing christ its monumentally stupid. They seem to think "spliff" is a name for weed in general aswell, tarts.
i watched a couple of episodes a while back. it wasnt very interesting so i just stopped watching it.
It looks good, of course it won't be as good as series 1, but it's got potential.
Plus, Effy is HOOOOOOT.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
skins annoys me. not so much the show itself, but the stupid kids who watch it and then think throwing paracetemol on the floor and 'raving' for an hour or so constitutes a great 'skins' party...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Is it just me who thinks that effy bird really isnt anything special?
Wasn't awesome, wasn't ****. I want Emily on my dick.

Shame she's obviously going to be a dyke.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I think the WAG twin will end up snogging that blonde lezzer but I only watched it because nothing else was on and I wasn't arsed with a DVD. I think it's a bit crap really, tries to hard to be hip but I liked these characters better than the others, I despise that Sid guy from the first series, what a twat. Effy is well sexy though.
Pretty good first episode I thought, although Effy and the WAG (forgotten her name already) are annoying me already.

Ardal O'Hanlon as that Irish teacher was genius though...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Serious question...did the first episode have a scene with a guy talking into a phone box that had been vandalised?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by sabbath1313
Is Skins like the UK equivalent of the show Bones?

Not at all!
Skins is about teenagers ****ing, drinking, and generally being anti-social.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by gallagher2006
Needs moar Sid

Needs more Chris.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Did you all see the trailer where they all **** up the pub?

That was ****ing stupid. Bunch of kids that look like they're in a GAP advert smashing up a pub whilst big skinhead local geezers stand there ****ting themselves. What a load of bollocks. Little funboy trollops all over going to think they're hard as nails now.
Quote by dancesisidance
Not at all!
Skins is about teenagers ****ing, drinking, and generally being anti-social.

Yeah that was a bit of a joke (albeit a bad one). I just decided to throw it in there because they're both named after body parts. Although thanks for giving me the run-down on the show because I've actually never heard of it before.
The only good things about it were Effy, the quiet redhead bird and the scenes with Ardal O'Hanlan and Harry Enfield.

The whole assembly scene was fucking awful, really cringeworthy.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

<3
i live in america and watch it.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
I watched it, simply because it's something to watch on TV.

Completely alienates me as a teenager. I mean, I can't at all relate to the characters...
It was terriable I thought. Had one or 2 laughs in it, but the majority of the characters were absolutly ****. That pandora one was the worst and that really clever guy, so ****ing annoying. Its looks to be nothing like the other series.
Effy is fit as ****, but she is such an aragant character. Why can't she just say hello to people than try to be all non-conformist and cuntish.

Still going to watch it for its soft core pron moments and that quite red head was so naughty too.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
are the other characters e.g. Sid gonna be in this new series or is it gonna be focused around the new guys and effy etc?
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
It was terrible.

I enjoyed it.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I really hate it. I reckon it's everything wrong with the media's portrayal of teenage life.... seriously.

I think it's gone down hill as well. So now I hate it...........more?
I was going to watch it but I forgot, and now I can't be bothered downloading 4OD to watch it.
So I'll just try catch up from the second episode I guess.
X
I missed it
I like to watch it and yell 'I'VE BEEN THERE!'
Living in Bristol rocks.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
It was terrible.

I enjoyed it.

This

Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
are the other characters e.g. Sid gonna be in this new series or is it gonna be focused around the new guys and effy etc?

New guys, effy is the only one still there.

Although they do make references to the older characters like that new cocky twat who shouldn't be anywhere near effy gets Sid's locker. (or one of his friends hets his locker)

I think in the last two series' there were better looking guys like Tony and Maxxie and Sid but this year there's only freddie who's a looker.

No one can beat Cassie but the girls this year are much hotter imo.

And cook pisses me off. I hope he dies in a fire. Freddie pisses me off too.

That dyke girl, the quiet twin and effy are good though.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by el-ECTRO
I missed it
I like to watch it and yell 'I'VE BEEN THERE!'
Living in Bristol rocks.

Yeah, the only reason I watch it is 'cause I live in Bristol. It was alright, nothing special. Series 1 and 2 were much better. I want to stab the WAG and Pandora though...
Also, that welsh teacher is **** as well. He's obivously trying to be Rob Brydon and it isn't working.
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
I really like the show even though it's over-the-top but that's for entertainment purpose of course. I'm glad the cast changed because the series would have really suffocated had they kept the old crew. The new characters feel similar to the previous one. Freddie looks a lot like Maxxie but a hetero-stoner version (lol). Couldn't be bothered to point out the rest....Oh, and the intro scene is a pretty bad-ass intro scene
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

New guys, effy is the only one still there.

And Pandora.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Page 1 of 2