I played one a few hours ago at a local music shop. i usual hate les pauls, but the store owner say hey, before you decide on that ESP MH-1000, try that EC-1000. I was hesitant because ive never used a guitar with seymour duncan pickups. I was instantly blown away. It blows emg out of the water. It was about $830 bucks. It was in the amber sunburst. Do any of yall have any complaints about em? Im really ready to buy one, but i dont want to jump the gun and buy a piece of **** in disguise.
My friend has the vintage black one and it is pretty badass. My only complaint with the sunburst one is all the abalone
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
prolly shouldnt of posted this lol. i think i already had my mind set. right after i posted this my grandpa took me back to get it. got custom sunburst knobs, coffin case and dimarzio clip locks lol. i love my les paul =]
I like them but prefer EMG's.
Jackson KE1F
Jackson KE2
Gibson Gothic Explorer
BC Rich Jr V deluxe

Engl Powerball full stack
Framus Cobra
VHT Pittbull CL50
I've got one, I ****ing love it. i have it in black, with black hardware, and it sounds amazing. The sustain is incredible. The quality is astounding for an 800$ guitar. I don't have a single regret about buying it.

Oh, and I got mine about a year ago and I'm still more than happy with it.
i think they play, look and sound amazing. im actually buying the white one after i graduate tech school.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
I've got the ASB with Duncan pups, it's groovy. Setup was pretty good but the truss rod needing a bit of tweaking. GK
The LTD EC-1000 is my dream guitar To bad its like over $1,700 here...
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
The LTD EC-1000 is my dream guitar To bad its like over $1,700 here...

stole the words out of my mouth
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
I have the black one.

It's got a lot of abalone... But it ends up looking pretty good under stage lights.

It's a great guitar, once you get past the emg's, but since you're going for the SD's i think you'll love it.
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by Pac_man0123
Why don't you go find out how much shipping would be and think about what you just said

It's free. Most stuff over $99.99 (all guitars actually) have free shipping. Well, on MF.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
I don't know if it was the one at the store but I played the Gloss Black one then played the gloss black ec-500 and I have no Idea the 500 was alot more comfterbal to play so I guess its all personal opnion
Quote by ShredGod George
yup, he does play an ibanez
a log with 6 pieces of yarn would be solid competition for it

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Kick it in the dick.

Snakes have dicks, right?
i have a ec-1000 in alpine white with EMGS and i love it to bits, and some ESP endorsed bands like still remains prefer them to the eclipse 2.
Quote by Jiro from GLAY
To much lone

What he said... I sold mine becuz of it.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

is lone the glossy pearl stuff around it? i dont see the problem in that! i love it =] keeps me entertained while im playing because its shinyy.
i think theyre sicky sick
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal