I'm doing the song in my school band, and everybody wants me to have a guitar solo, since I never do anything because I'm so shy =)

Thing is, I can't make my own solos, and solo's I find for any other songs I can't do.
The ones I can are the Mississippi queen solo at the beginning, and shadow on the sun (A simple version of it)

I can do slides, and sometimes hammer ons. I'm fairly fast, but fast often confuses me. So I was wondering if anybody could whip me up a short solo for the song.

Thanks in advance.
Quote by Sakie21
I'm doing the song in my school band, and everybody wants me to have a guitar solo, since I never do anything because I'm so shy =)

Thing is, I can't make my own solos, and solo's I find for any other songs I can't do.
The ones I can are the Mississippi queen solo at the beginning, and shadow on the sun (A simple version of it)

I can do slides, and sometimes hammer ons. I'm fairly fast, but fast often confuses me. So I was wondering if anybody could whip me up a short solo for the song.

Thanks in advance.

if you're REAAAALLY stuck for a solo, just play the vocal melody for the chorus.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.