Just as I was headin' on me' merry way to go to bed, as I go into the middle room, which leads onto both the kitchen and the stairs and has a window which shows the room with the backdoor, which is connected to the kitchen. Anyway, I catch a glimpse of something moving into the kitchen through this window (I couldn't see the entrance to the kitchen mind), the something that was moving takes a peek, he obviously caught a glimpse of me as he thought it was a good idea to move on to the kitchen.
Anywho, this guy looks at me for a split second, I'm still slightly confused so naturally I just sorta look at the guy, casually, I guess lucky for me my "casual" face is the face of charles manson, that guy who had kids with his daughter in the basement and batman all rolled into one the guy obviously thought "**** this ain't worth it" and high-tailed it outta there, naturally after banging his knee on my backdoor.
So this area I live in is a bad area, no terrible crimes, just local fights, there was once a couple of gunshots, maybe a few bad school kids and there was once a flurry of pet murders (my sister lost a rabbit and a guinea pig to whoever that was, pretty gruesome kills BTW) but rarely any break-ins or anything, the worst thing being that I'm always paranoid of people walkin' in here so it was a bit of a shock to see some guy trying to either find something to make off with or find someone to sneak attack.

Anyhows, my mum got the police round and is calmed by the fact that there is one in the area, the area being a very large segment of the town, I'm not eased by this as I know the types of people who this guy would be, and he'll be very close vicinity, most likely on the same row of houses, while he decided to go yard jumping to find a nice unlocked door to test his luck on.

I'm a bit shook up, but mainly angry cos I hate that sorta ****. I know too many of that sort, though I'm glad he ran, I'm quite scrawny, 16 years old and am **** under pressure, I guess when you have a beard, long straggely hair and a face like death, they don't want to take a lucky guess

Tl;Dr - Some guy got into my house, he ran at the sight of me, guy may live close.
Quote by angusfan16
Go grab your Red Rider BB gun and hunt him down

Make sure to bring some stimpacks in case he gets a critical hit!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Lvl 45 Charizard. Fry that bastard.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by angusfan16
Go grab your Red Rider BB gun and hunt him down

No way. He'll shoot his eye out, man!
any knifes? ive got plenty just in case...
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Okay. . .as much as I love all these fallout references I didn't even use the "stealth kills for extra experiance" line

And I'm pretty sure I'll see the guy around, and as there ain't many long haired guys around here I'm pretty sure if I do he'll either act hostile or nervous, THAT is when the rape begins.

EDIT: UK, no buying guns, no shootin' him either, no idea who it is.
And BB guns in the UK are now illegal unless you're a "regular skirmisher" (3 times a year, or something like that)
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Jan 22, 2009,
someone tried to break into my house before. he saw me and said "oh sorry wrong house" he went back out and got in his truck that he must have just accidentally parked in my neighbor's driveway and accidentally walked across my lawn and accidentally went to my house instead. middle of the day too
All doors are locked, but my mum opens the door when the tumble dryer's on to prevent condensation goin' all abonz.

And ouch, I hate hearin' middle of the day robbery/attempted robbery, it flushes all my childhood naivety of "Nothin' bad can happen in the day time" away.

And I'm not actually lookin' for home security, any firearm or ranged weapon is out of the question cos i'd be terrible with one in a calm state so under pressure, what are the odds of reaching for said BB Gun/Paintballgun/real gun, loading said gun, aiming right with said gun and damaging the person?

A bolted door should be good enough for now. Should be.
then get a knife!

EDIT: ^ i LOL'ed
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
i suggest getting a big guard dog and giving it a badass name so that when it happens again you have to be like killer get in here! and hell just run and tell his friends. hah but seriously the dog idea is a good one if your not looking to move
Damn those homie been ridin' east side ever since moms died.....I have very little life.

And nah, do you think if I saw the guy on the street and just locked eyes with him and pounced him with a knife, he'd be the one to get arrested?

EDIT: I have a cat..no dog
And my mum actually is now sayin "we need to find a new place" this place is rented so it's not such a problem, but it's pretty pointless, it'd be near enough in the same area.
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Jan 22, 2009,