Page 1 of 2
What's some slang going around where you live right now or that you use.

Where I live people say doneskies a lot or just add skies on the end of most words. They also say dick move or DM (which is just short for dick move), I say "that's fresh" quite a bit. Also I say frig instead of fuck or mah fucka. There's probably more that I can't think of right now, plus we've had stuff that's gotten old.
well, "skeet" is a popular term for sperm here
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
all the kids in this area say stuff like "(insert euphemism for happy or man-loving man here)"
or "(insert euphemism for person or persons chosen by God to live life as what most consider as mentally insufficient)"

otherwise known as the G-word and the R-word.

It's lame.

On a side note, lame is a great replacement word for those words, and it doesn't offend anyone.
Blue Coke - Pepsi
Scald - Tea
Shades - Police

I'm outta here before someone says seachbar...
Quote by ravioli123
James, a type of sandwich:

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.
"Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch"
we say "hey, you f u c k", and sometimes say "fairy" before "f u ck"
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Here are some slang that i use personally.

Chill - Cool
Throwed - Drunk
Toasted - Hi (pot)
Tweeked - either messed up or hi (Uppers)
Skeezy - nasty, sleezy, dirty

just a small tip of an iceberg
I like to create new slangs
Quote by drunkinkoala
What's some slang going around where you live right now or that you use.

Where I live people say doneskies a lot or just add skies on the end of most words. They also say dick move or DM (which is just short for dick move), I say "that's fresh" quite a bit. Also I say frig instead of fuck or mah fucka. There's probably more that I can't think of right now, plus we've had stuff that's gotten old.

That's Mother talk, most people get their asses kicked for saying that.
there's this black guy at my school who says "cutytrail" alot, he told me its slang for slut. i was like wtf
"Hew"... its always "Hew" with these chavs whats up with that!
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
All the slang around my area has become so integrated with everyday speech, I can't tell the difference between normal speech and slang :/
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
A lot of people have been replacing 'cool' with 'dank'. Even the nonsmokers around here are using "That movie was dank, man!" and "I'm too dank to go to school."

yeah it sucks...
Not really slang, but...

1) people start sentences with the word 'So' which is very annoying.
2) the word 'super' is used every 5 ****ing seconds, which is very annoying.
3) People saying 'eh?' alot, this is also very annoying.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
"Sup Dawg!"
"Hey brah! how you doin boi?"
"Ya feelin me?"
"Don't be tryin to squack me dawg i see you"
Use of the N word A LOT
"Sup bruh"
"Hows it flowin fam?"

Those and a bunch of other words i can't understand.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by dio_dude
"Bro, that's gun!"

That's now part of my vocabulary.
brolic - strong/muscular/ripped/intense
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
In my area, there's not really slang but memes. Like some people always say something gay and then they say "no homo" at the end so they keep their heterosexuality.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

'Dank' is coming back into the vocab here
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

People yell "JESUS TITS" when they hurt themselves.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
A lot of people around my school talk occaisionally wuth a New Zealand accent, bruu.

I managed to get cocksmoker and titmuffin happening for a while, thanks to some thread here in the Pit about insulting people.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
In my area, there's not really slang but memes. Like some people always say something gay and then they say "no homo" at the end so they keep their heterosexuality.

omg same here.
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Dirt(used as gory/disgusting), "It's so dirt!"
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Silence&Requiem
brolic - strong/muscular/ripped/intense

?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Some more I just remembered. People say "mutt" when they're talking about a ugly/slutty girl and lg which stands for "little girl" and lb stands for "little boy". Usually when there's pictures on facebook of hots chick when they were like 12 they comment on the pictures calling themselves lg's.

edit: and I made up "jaze" which some people use, it when you jam and blaze.

edit2: and "deece" which is shortish for decent.
Last edited by drunkinkoala at Jan 22, 2009,
Quote by Rock_Rebel
A lot of people around my school talk occaisionally wuth a New Zealand accent, bruu.

I managed to get cocksmoker and titmuffin happening for a while, thanks to some thread here in the Pit about insulting people.

And they say they're beached, and add the words "heaps" and "as" to every sentence too, right?
Quote by Captain Insano
"Wicked" its a Massachusetts thing....

I'm in western MA and I've never really heard that commonly used.
Quote by Captain Insano
"Wicked" its a Massachusetts thing....

lol thats not slang, thats like a regular word here
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
i say "groovy" or "groovin'" all the time. it hasn't caught on.
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Quote by Supertait
Not really slang, but...

1) people start sentences with the word 'So' which is very annoying.
2) the word 'super' is used every 5 ****ing seconds, which is very annoying.
3) People saying 'eh?' alot, this is also very annoying.

err... your friends might be gay.
or you accidently joined the lgbt society.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
I generally say random words and try to see if I can get other people saying them, just by like saying them randomly while I talk.
For example, my friend and I say jawesome, bossome, shalackin, and other random words that don't make sense or aren't real. i'm glad to see some of it's spreading around.
Yo we be like in dere and shih, and I be like "yo axe kate if she be doin her homework" and she be like naw, and I was like shiiiihhh...
I don't believe in signatures. Ah, sh...
well alot of my friends tend to say 'beast' like thats 'beast' also alot of people like to say things close to swear words to be funny like daaaaaaaaaaayyyyyuuuum and sheeeeyyt also theres this one girl who says skid all the time and its starting to catch on
Page 1 of 2