i have a out of uniform day tomarow in school to dress in 60s 70s 80s clothes and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas that one would be able to dress as with normal things around the house

im looking as a 80's red hot chili peppers dressing but idk wht to wear
but im open to any ideas so anything will help
Quote by Cubertt
i have a out of uniform day tomarow in school to dress in 60s 70s 80s clothes and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas that one would be able to dress as with normal things around the house

im looking as a 80's red hot chili peppers dressing but idk wht to wear
but im open to any ideas so anything will help

Yeah, wear only a tube sock.
60's... nothing. I know nudity isn't an option. So just get a nude coloured jumpsuit.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Dress like it was 90's. You'll just have to find dirty clothes on your laundry basket. Easy as that.
wear two corn chips and a post-it note
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Spandex/leather pants + lots of hairspray + your sisters shirt = passable 80's outfit.

Or just copy whatever the hell Jay Jay French wore.

80's clothing is way funner than the 60s and 70s
ive been watching videos of RHCP in 80s but all they do is not wear shirts so im getting nothing any ideas not involving hair spray and leather pants good idea im just not willing to do the work/have leather pants
dress up as a Beatle
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
lol i got one part pickd my jordan 4s were made in 1989 woot woot( the originals at least) no idea besides that tho
80s hip hop, funniest clothing ever.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Just borrow some of your mum's/sister's clothes and cover them with sparkles.

80s right there.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
alright lol i like the ideas but i rly want to make that elaborate of a costume( and lack a sister and the ability to fit into any of my moms clothes) so im gonna narrow it down

how can i make an 80s punk outfit out of clothes taht most people would have preferably red hot chili peppers influenced
wear aviators
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Plaid or "Flannel" pants, bell-bottoms...worn tightly.

Wear some silky lookin fabric for a shirt..preferrably a large v neck.

You will be the sex
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.