ive had one of these for bout a year now and im thinkin of sellin it
it has some nicks and scratches but its covered up with paint
how much do u guys think i could get for it on ebay?
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
when i bought it it was 800
Quote by powerhead
It's just an easy way to shift blame as always. If Slipknot caused people to get murdered, then spoons caused Rosie O'Donnell to get fat.

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
thx dude
Quote by powerhead

MY LISTಠ_ಠ
--(Matt)--
cmalm04
dwmacfar2
If you bought it new a year ago, then it's probably out of china, so most likely $200-$250 max. (I'm guessing you paid no more than $400 yourself)

however, if it's an older one (I have a platinum beast from 2001), made in south korea or Japan, it'll have a much higher value. I paid $550 used (for only 3 months by the guy who was selling it, it's still in mint shape, only one chip out of the headstock from a show), and I've seen them go on ebay for up to $750 U.S. without the cases. depends on the year, but if it's your first guitar, you probably won't get much for it.

I just sold an Epiphone G400 Les Paul Custom (the cream coloured SG w/3 humbuckers) for only $260 w/case, my Godin Redline for $300 w/case, and my Ibanez AX7221 for $220. Most of those I paid about $100-$150 more for them and some I had for less than 2 years (impulse buys before I got married/moved out/had to pay real world bills). So best of luck, but in future my recommendation is save up for something you really want, or you'll just end up regretting it when you have mountains of mediocre stuff when you could have had your dream guitar or amp. I know that's something I regret, but I still have 2 of my dream guitars (the hellraiser and beast ) and even though they aren't top of the line ones, they do the job
Gear:
- Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
- B.C. Rich Platinum Beast
- Godin LG EMG
- Peavey 6505+ Combo
- "Mastortion" Pedal 1/6
- Hagstrom HC-15 (1967)

2011 gear:
- Schecter 35th anniversary C-1
- Schecter RAF spitfire solo 6