Another video i had of me just playing. I don't get it, the sweeps in this video is just as fast as my other and i haven't got a negative comment yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07t4C3F5t48

And yes, sweeps are from the song Psalm by Nevermore, but its not exactly like the original song. I actually played more, lol. The last 5 string sweep i did is normal just a 3. So anyway,

yeah, fake, anyone? Cmon, i know you assholes are still dying to say it

and dont worry more improvise videos to come. And maybe even a TV in the background to prove it. and hopefully

shut you guys up.

Maybe that guy was right; someones a little jealous.
SICfreak
i dont get it since i cant get youtube here... are you just a really good sweep picker?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by GODhimself37
i dont get it since i cant get youtube here... are you just a really good sweep picker?

um well i mean, i practice it alot. more then anything really, i have to say.
SICfreak
so u r.
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by atthedrive-thru
i'll say yes just to piss you off

your the kind of people I'm talking about. How do i kno, everyone else that says that **** its just saying that to do that? Thanks for helping me prove my point
SICfreak
D A M N. ur fast.

^(THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!)
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
I'm sure people are only calling it fake because your camera doesnt seem to pick up every frame. So yeah that looked pretty good but you're being quite the douche about it.
I'm Tyler
Quote by Octtwe88
I'm sure people are only calling it fake because your camera doesnt seem to pick up every frame. So yeah that looked pretty good but you're being quite the douche about it.

trust me, im not being a douche. you should see some of the comments i get and what they call me. I'm sick of it.

and yeah, as for the camera, it does get really blurry at some parts where i change sweeps. kinda lost a frame or 2 there. its not the best camera. but i really dont think its enough to convince someone that its fake.
SICfreak
Last edited by sicfreak91 at Jan 22, 2009,
It's just a few youtubers who like to talk trash over the internet anyways. No need to egg them on.
I'm Tyler
no its probaly not fake, ive only been playing just shy of a year and ALMOST (keyword) nailed that two weeks cover in 30mins before I had to stop but Ill keep at it till I get right. its suprisely not that hard. you do play great though good job and yeah alot of assholes will critize because they cant or wont try hard enough to play I hate that bs just keep jammin and to hell with them
Dude take a chill pill. Yeah you're good, but keep it in perspective. Its not "so good i thought it was fake."
how many threads are you going to bitch about this in?

No one cares if you can sweep or not, especially cuz its fake.
Quote by Primus2112
I just asked a guestion regarding a music store myth and my thread turns into a discussion about titfucking bagged milk.

prove its not fake by having someone stand in the back of your video doing somesort of motion. Then when you don't produce such a video, people will carry on thinking how much of a fake you are. And you will just need to actually grovel and practice to gain such social satisfaction.
Like the other guy said, you're bein a douche about it.
Quote by Octtwe88

I agree. Follow the other guy from the other thread you made. Play your stuff and have a clock (with a second hand) behind you. Show them. Don't be such a douche about it, making the same old argument over and over again with the same old threads.

EDIT: I'm not saying its fake. I just want to help you
Last edited by batiboy06 at Jan 24, 2009,
Quote by sicfreak91
cmon, fake? anyone

anyone
anyone
anyone?

shut you ****s up.

What is your problem? Is that why you play music? Based on the way you seem to view music, I am sure this video is complete trash. And I am not going to watch it.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I think people have a problem with your cockiness and your twitchy stop-motion style movements.

Maybe play with a smoother flow to look as if you're not trying. Get that steeze, ye dig?

Either way you play faster (better?) than I do.
Quote by sicfreak91
cmon, fake? anyone

anyone
anyone
anyone?

shut you ****s up.

dude, your being a C*&T, who cares what people think. you know u can play that fast, i think you can so stop wasting ur time on here and going and wank on ur guitar
Why get butt hurt about the comments people make on youtube? Everyone knows youtube is just full of retarded jackas*es with nothing better to do than make nasty comments. If you know it's not fake, that's all that should matter.
Gear:
B.C. Rich Warlock Nj Series
Ibanez TBX150R 2x12 (Crap/Junk, don't buy one)
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone
you're great. Your rating is great. Seriously - I've never seen any youtube vid without **** talkers. Even about Paul Gilbert and the likes. Fact is, you play it well. No need to prove anything to them bastards. Guitar playing is about pleasing yourself, not some twat on the internet.

No point in arguing with them either - that's exactly what they want. Just leave them alone.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Wait, what's the problem...?

You made this thread to bitch because people didn't like your playing in a previous thread?

Honestly? Calm down.

1) You can delete comments on your videos. Do that.

2) If you're satisfied with your playing, that's all you should need. If you get recognition for it, that's great. If not, well, you're not doing it for them, are you?

EDIT:

So why are you bitching to us about it? It happened on YouTube. Christ, that's like the asshole corral.

Don't be angry at everyone here, it's unnecessary and stupid.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Jan 26, 2009,