I'm fed up with Apple and their over-priced, over-rated ****. I've gone through like, 4-5 iPods. I'm done with them. But I have an iHome, and I love it. But, I was wondering if there is any docking station or wire I can use with a different mp3 player? Or should I just save up for an iTouch since I heard they're actually good.

Thanks
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
I'm fed up with Apple and their over-priced, over-rated ****. I've gone through like, 4-5 iPods. I'm done with them. But I have an iHome, and I love it. But, I was wondering if there is any docking station or wire I can use with a different mp3 player? Or should I just save up for an iTouch since I heard they're actually good.

Thanks

DOES NOT COMPUTE
._.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
get an ipod touch i have one and nothing is better than it
my history teacher who hates everything apple actually wants one now that hes used mine
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
iPod Touch is the most amazing thing ever, but only if you have wifi everywhere. I'm on a college campus with lots of wifi, so it works well for me. They're getting cheaper and better now too, so do it.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by herby190
.....you could just run it through your amp..

this
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Ok thanks for the replies. I'll check if my iHome has a USB slot. If not, I'll go with the iTouch.

BTW, the iHome is one of the few Apple things that kick ass. Its mainly the computer and iPod crap thats BS.
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
Ok thanks for the replies. I'll check if my iHome has a USB slot. If not, I'll go with the iTouch.

BTW, the iHome is one of the few Apple things that kick ass. Its mainly the computer and iPod crap thats BS.
iHome isn't made by Apple. "i" doesn't always mean Apple.
Buy a new iPod but get it at Best Buy. Get it with a 2-year warranty plan. It will cost you a little more in the beginning, but you will never have to pay for another mp3 player again because you can get a free replacement within 2 years as long as you adhere to the conditions of the plan (ie no obvious user damage). I payed for some $250 mp3 player 4 years ago and ever since I've replaced it for free at Best Buy almost every year when I want a new one. Every time I get a new one, I just claim that the battery is dying and choose a new player that is around the price and buy just the 2-year warranty ($40). Currently I have an iPod classic and I practically paid nothing for it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Masonpwiley
iHome isn't made by Apple. "i" doesn't always mean Apple.

My bad. I thought it was theier trademark or something