That show is weird
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I used to be friends with Michael Cera's sister. He's your average nerdy guy. Basically, he lives the roles he plays on TV/in movies.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories

██████████████████████████████
This thread with be short-lived I predict... much like my love for the show, and my love for you, TS.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
One of the only recent tv shows I like. Everything from the first 2 seasons is gold. I'm kind of glad it went off air before the show started to suck, though.
One of the best shows ever to grace a television.
Quote by DeusExMachina90
I'm kind of glad it went off air before the show started to suck, though.

Good point.
HOW MUCH MORE CLEARLY CAN I SAY,
"THERE'S ALWAYS MONEY IN THE BANANA STAND"?!
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Love it, I finally have all the seasons on DVD
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Quote by BerryTree
you're weird

Cant believe the show gets no love on this site, its seriously the greatest ever.

no u
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by paintITblack39
tobias funke can be my analrapist any day.

ive always wanted to analrape a mod!

seriously, top third best comedy ever after sunny and seinfeld.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Liberation
I used to be friends with Michael Cera's sister. He's your average nerdy guy. Basically, he lives the roles he plays on TV/in movies.

if he plays world of warcraft im going to jizz in my pants.

i loved arrested development, serisouly.
Quote by convictionless
if he plays world of warcraft im going to jizz in my pants.

i loved arrested development, serisouly.

To be honest, I'm not sure about that one. I haven't talked to his sister, or to him, since I left the Toronto area.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
"Oh God Michael, I've made a huge mistake"

GOB is the best character to ever grace television

its a shame for will arnett, he plays a douche bag so well that he'll never be cast as anything else
To be honest I've never seen the show, despite the critical worship. I heard they're making a movie though.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
One of my favorite scenes is when everyone goes to Mexico and our followed by the bounty hunter. Michael and Lindsay are in the front of a station wagon, with George Michale and his girlfriend in the backseat. Lindsey sees the bounty hunter on motorcycle and says "look at the guy and the hog", Michael quickly says "George Michael stop making out with your girlfriend", or something like that.
"God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about?"-The Dude
movie might be happening, might not. Cera is hesitating until there is a script, but Hurwitz is waiting on writing the script until everyone is signed on.

oh so frustrating.