Page 1 of 3
AHHHH the worst day ever. So Today I came home from exams and went into myroom and discovered my and only my room had been destroyed. There were teeth marks in everything, Guitars, amps , pedals and cables were everywhere. I about died... thefirst thing I did was run and pick up my marshall head and sit it on its cabinet (no it didnt fall from there thankfully I had it about six inches above the ground on a little table). I saw my spider 3 was completly turned over where my guitar should be and I wasnt to worried about it as its built like a tank ( and yeah it sounds like one too ). But then it occured to me wheres my guitar? I found my epi sg sticking out from under the bed not a scratch on it, but thats when I saw my gibson poking out from all my clothes that had been strayed across my room I went to pick it up thinking oh god and as I did I was releived that there were no cracks in the headstock or anything. but the I looked a little further up and discovrd Something had chewed the tip of my headstock off (AAAAAHHHHHHH). It chewed the off the D string tuner peg and took a 1/2 inch chunk out of the wood behind the over lay and scratch the overlay to pieces up top on the left side I will prob get a picture up later as for now I dont want too look at it. Apparently something had came down my chimney wtf??? as i heard something up there and yeah theres a fire going right now hopefully it died in there maybe it was a raccoon judging by the size of it teeth? Idk I just figured Id tell you guys about my misfortunes and does anyone know how to repair my Gibby?
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
before i say anything..

HOW THE **** DID A RACOON GET IN YOUR ROOM?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Wow dude that sucks, deff. need to take the gibby to a tech.
"Music is the only thing that makes sense anymore man, play it loud enough it keeps the demons at bay." - Jojo from ATU
Currently Own:
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey VYPYR 15.
Mitchell Acoustic M0100
Johnson Acoustic JG 100
I guess my pitbull cornered it in there as the teeth marks in everything were to small to be his. I hope a tech can fix this...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
theyll be up shortly and I also noticed that theres superficial scratches all over the back from it clawing with its nails. That thing if i find it is going to DIE
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Well hopefully it'll fix up and sound just as good as it did, with the plus side of having some nice battle scars and a nice little anecdotal tale for you to tell at dinner parties
the pics up on my profile I cant figure out how to get it onto this thread...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
I would've freaked, the Gibson is messed up but the Epiphone was left alone? Damn
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Seems like the thing only likes the best...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
dude that sounds like something coming out of a horror movie!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
I still think im dreaming and hopefully I am...=(
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
only reason im saying something here, is because i wanna see pics.
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
yeah man I would be soo pissed, what bad luck...maybe its one of those make over shows where they destroy....nevermind, I probably shouldnt joke about it.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
Quote by Misticalz
I would've freaked, the Gibson is messed up but the Epiphone was left alone? Damn

survival of the fittest??

lol, sorry, that will be my last joke.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
i dont believe any of this.. one day that much damage.. one animal.. chewed off tuning peg?

i thought dinosaurs were extinct but i guess i was incorrect
Quote by BlackIce87
the pics up on my profile I cant figure out how to get it onto this thread...

Doesn't look that bad. Does the tuner still work?
lol even if it was a make over show id still break the rest of it over the producers head.
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
I'm sure its repairable but I'd leave it so long as it works.

Here's the pic btw.

(Invalid img)
Picks arnt that great it worse than what they show as there teeth marks all over the back of the head and the peg is bent...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
thanks man for the pic yeah im just not a big fan of chunks missing out of my guitars...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Well I'm sure the tuner can be replaced thats not a problem. As for the scratches and stuff, take it to a luthier and see what he/she can do.
If I caught the raccoon, you can sure PETA would be protesting in front of my house by the end of the week.

I think they'd be over-reacting. After all, the raccoon would recieve a trial before I hang, draw and quarter it, and then post pics on /b/.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Damn raccoons get em every time. That sucks.
Me's Stuff!
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Unknown (Cheap Brand) Fender Stratocaster

Amps:
Esteban G-10
Dean Marley GT-1000T (Less than 5 inchs tall)
Peavey Vypyr 15W
Yeah im not to worried about the tuner but the rest of it SUCKS I mean really this guitar was in pristine condition you would have been lucky to find one scratch or a slight impression for about 2 years worth of playing on it. Now you see all these scratches on the back and bite marks it just sucks...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Yeah it would atleast go through a month of pure torture then I would hang it in front of peta, no trial.
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Man, sucks about the guitar attack. At least your amp came out of it alright. i thought that was going to be the huge 'oh no!!!!' moment.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Yeah thank god the amps alright its basically new im surprised it didnt even chew the tolex though. I thought tolex would probably taste better than mahogany but I guess I was wrong...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
Well if it was a raccoon, find it and make a hat out of it. Then you can wear it and play your guitar out of spite.
lol yeah but if it did eat the amp atleast I may have got lucky and it electrocuted itself...
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
a few ways to deal with raccons, wait on the pourch with the .50cal bmg, find some cynide pills and stuff them in small pices of hotdogs, (what my opa used to do to cats thaat pissedon his car tires) then place them aound the outside of your house, or set some land mines, but that the most difficult one.

i would buy a entire new neck. if i had the money, but thats me.

EDIT: we know how to deal with coons in Texas.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at Jan 22, 2009,
Any idea what happened exactly TS? You have inspired me to close my bedroom door whilst I am out.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
was it the day you were born! Hi five anyone? no ok jk

That must have been a pretty big arse racoon.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
That sucks dude hope you can get if fixed , good luck with it!
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Page 1 of 3