It was so amazing!!! they really know how to put on a good show. It was really intense because they were playing in Jacksonville (their hometown) so a ton of people showed up. Along with them was Casey Jones they were also incredible, Kids Like Us who was ok... His Name Was Iron (local Southern Metal band) they were really good, and some band that was local but i totally forgot their name. but they were great. Overall it was a great concert and i got some moshing in! yay
Casey Jones sucks.
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
hah, I was at that show. does anyone else think kids like us is terrible?
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
All of those bands are terrible, especially Kids Like Us. I haven't heard the last one, but from the description they sound awful as well.
Quote by dixie_nourmous
It was so amazing!!! they really know how to put on a good show. It was really intense because they were playing in Jacksonville (their hometown) so a ton of people showed up. Along with them was Casey Jones they were also incredible, Kids Like Us who was ok... His Name Was Iron (local Southern Metal band) they were really good, and some band that was local but i totally forgot their name. but they were great. Overall it was a great concert and i got some moshing in! yay

Kids Like Us would have owned, and I like Casey Jones. EGT suck at the whole cleans/screams at the same time thing, and the music is bland imo
kids like us was ok? there by far the best band on that ticket
Ibanez FR Prestige (BKP'd out)
Schecter Tempest Classic
Fryette Deliverance 120
Hughes and Kettner 412