As of lately I've been looking into Mayones guitars (I should give Per and Mr. Nystrom from Bloodbath credit for sparking my interest in them) and I'm wondering if anyone could give me some pro's and con's to their git-fiddles (anything from pricing/tone/likes/dislikes/etc.).

I have interest in the Setius models in particular (simply because I've grown fond of their look), and since there isn't a single retailer of Mayones in the US, it seems that the official website and a little forum help will probably be the best way for me to find out a bit about them....

Sure wish I could try out a model for myself though.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
never tried one either. they look quite nice for the heavier stuff, but obviously that's not a recommendation at all...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
never tried one either. they look quite nice for the heavier stuff, but obviously that's not a recommendation at all...

Hah, it's all good. Apparantly they're even more unknown than I thought, if no one on this forum has anything to say.
Quote by kurtshapedbox
Hah, it's all good. Apparantly they're even more unknown than I thought, if no one on this forum has anything to say.

They're not unknown, they're just quite obscure. I've seen them in a shop in Germany, and I've once seen one played at a shared gig... however, the band was whack, and the guys were dicks so I didn't hang out with them, much.
They seem to be in allright shape though, but as Dave mentioned, that's hardly a thing to go by.
Dont have any first hand experience, but Gildenlöw from Pain of Salvation cant be totally off with his 4 Mayones sigs