Page 1 of 2
How many of you think that many of the users who report threads do it just for the hell of reporting them? I do understand that some of it is to keep the site "organized" but really, a lot of what I see reported could go without.
What says you, Pit?

P.S. This will probably get reported as well.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
*reported* I dunno how you can see into the future, but that's a pretty awesome talent.

Didn't report you.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jan 22, 2009,
*Reported*

just kiddin'
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I'm sure there are some people that do that. Personally, the only time I ever report a thread is if it's complete spam or an obvious troll.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by kxy1992
kinda does getting annoying though when good threads are shut

+1

Especially when you've thought of a witty reply and you hit "post" and it says" *thread has been closed*

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Quote by metal4life592
I'm sure there are some people that do that. Personally, the only time I ever report a thread is if it's complete spam or an obvious troll.

Yeah, and that's aight with me. Just like, when people report users who obviously don't know where they are, it's annoying to see those closed, especially when the users who report don't tell the posters where to find stuff.
I play guitar in a ska band.
Modded MIM Strat > Fender Tuner > Bugera V55HD > Custom built 2x12
i honestly think reporting does nothing, threads will die anyways, it's not likt anything important ever happens in the pit anyways so it doesn't really matter if theres a stupid thread here and there
ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Xp3ns1v3
I thought it was illegal for women to use the internet.
The longer you stay here, the more you accept that some threads do need to be reported. Just make the choice to not be that guy who reports a thread, it's not hard.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Backseat mods are fags
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by Powerhouse
+1

Especially when you've thought of a witty reply and you hit "post" and it says" *thread has been closed*

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Word.
It's threads like this that make me lose hope for the future of the Pit.

It's a thread about threads...and it's not even interesting.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by soulflyV
What you have to realise is that reporting a thread doesn't actually close a thread, it just flags the thread for a mod to check it out, and then they will either leave it open or close it.

Reporting something is harmless.

Yeah, does the TS think reporting will automatically close the thread lol?
I have wanted to see a thread like this for ages but i havnt made it because the most common response on here is reported,searchbar and i cum blood which is the main reason i dont post here alot.
Quote by Powerhouse
+1

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
QFT
Quote by fretsonfire74
In my books, if it's against the rules, it gets reported. Simple as that.

RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH

Fixed
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Isaac Newton, struck by an apple. Comes up with one of the most influential scientific discoveries ever. TS, struck by an idea. Comes up with one of the daftest threads ever. That's the pit for ya.
Quote by Powerhouse
+1

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

too true!
what people need to realize is that reporting a thread doesnt close it, it just lets a mod know about it. plenty of threads get reported, but not closed. it helps the mods. hating the reporters is hating the mods, and the mods can ban you
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by AthenasGhost
i honestly think reporting does nothing, threads will die anyways, it's not likt anything important ever happens in the pit anyways so it doesn't really matter if theres a stupid thread here and there

This.
Quote by soulflyV
What you have to realise is that reporting a thread doesn't actually close a thread, it just flags the thread for a mod to check it out, and then they will either leave it open or close it.

Reporting something is harmless.

Quote by ihavenoname93
what people need to realize is that reporting a thread doesnt close it, it just lets a mod know about it. plenty of threads get reported, but not closed. it helps the mods. hating the reporters is hating the mods, and the mods can ban you

Do people even read threads before posting?
Few people realise that reporting doesn't close the thread...wait, hold on...this sounds familiar
Quote by soulflyV
Y'know his father invented the Fig Newton?

I wasn't aware of that

And goddamit people, it's not like reporting a thread closes it!
Quote by fretsonfire74
In my books, if it's against the rules, it gets reported. Simple as that.

lol ur a backseat mod
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Few people realise that reporting doesn't close the thread...wait, hold on...this sounds familiar
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by soulflyV
I don't want to alarm you, but I think we may be stuck in some kind of time loop.

Either that, or deja vu?

That would mean..
The agent smiths are coming
Last edited by Cianyx at Jan 23, 2009,
Few people realise that reporting doesn't close the thread...it actually creates a time vortex in which the same posts are doomed to repeat themselves forever more.
Few people realise realise that reporting few realise people that reporting doesn't close a few people realise...
Page 1 of 2