Well played!

Everything is great, but:

The drums were horrible, so you might want to put a little more time in that. If you're not good at using Fruity Loops etc., use Guitar Pro.

your tone wasn't that great, because your palm muting wasn't very noticable.

C4C?
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Last edited by BlisteringDDj at Jan 23, 2009,
k man thanks for the feedback. Yes, the drums are rather poor, but i'm still new to using this guitarport thing. and yeah i gotta find a better tone.
yeah i agree with BlisteringDDj. it doesnt even sound like its the drums from the actual song haha.

if you want a good backing track all i do is export the guitarpro tab as a midi and open it with frooty loops then change the "voice" of the drums. there used to be a thread on the forums but im not sure where it is.

the guitarport doesnt sound all that bad though. it sounds kind of muddy.

you might want to work on the vomit riff a little bit though. thats the part where they play real fast haha.

overall, good try.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
No the drums are not from the song, they were just random ones I put together so they would kind've fit in haha. And yeah I need to work on the vomit riff but I only learned this song an hour before recording so...
Yea I have the backing track but I don't know how to put them on the riffworks, which is the software I use to record.
you should try adobe audition. its pretty in depth and if you experiment with it enough you can get some pretty good stuff.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
The playing was flawless. The drums were iffy, and the tone was a little to fuzzy for my taste. Other than that, it was freakin' awesome.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Artist
IbanezGXR20
Line 6 Spider ll 75
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Nano Small Stone
Alvarez FF60WR

Labyrinth Within
audacity wont record midi tracks for drums but you can import the drum tracks you already have made and you can export all of the stuff thats on that "project" into an mp3.

if you audacity, you'll need lame_enc.dll to export mp3's though.

Quote by DkassBTU

hahahahaha
That was pretty good
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots