just kind of wondering maybe im stupid for not knowing, but has anyone ever noticed that on all Metallica albums with a title track, its the second song? any idea if they do this on purpose or not?
Yes.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
They do it on purpose. I'm not going to tell you why, but if you figure it out yourself you'll find out who REALLY killed Kennedy.

Here's a hint, it WASN'T Tupac.

Here's another hint, it was a Snorlax.
Probably. They have alot of albums and I don't think it could be coincedental that many times.
Actually, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and, And Justice for all, have more similarities (SP) than the title track.
Like the fourth song always starts out with that B chord ( I dont know the name), The Instrumental is towards the end of the album. The first song always has an intro that is different from the rest of the song.

That's all I can think of...
I'm gonna suffer for the rest of my life

But I will always find a way to survive
Last edited by StopReadingThis at Jan 22, 2009,
How About Rage Against the Machines 3 main Sudio Albums. the 2nd song is always the biggest hit
Evil Empire-Bulls on Parade
Battle of LA-Guerrilla radio
Self-titled-KIlling in the name
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.

My Gear:

Ibanez RG2EX1

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

Digitech Grunge Distortion pedal

Line 6 spider 3 75w
i wouldn't look too much into it

....and justice for all - yes
ride the lightning - yes
load - no
reload - no
master of puppets - yes
kill em all - no
death magnetic - no

but all of the no's dont even have a title track so...yea, in theory i guess they probably do it on purpose. Maybe they name the album last? and at times they looked at the second song and said 'yup, this is the best song on the album, lets name the album after it'

but no one knows....dun dun dunnnn
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
Quote by StopReadingThis
Actually, Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and, And Justice for all, have more similarities (SP) than the title track.
Like the fourth song always starts out with that B chord ( I dont know the name), The Instrumental is towards the end of the album. The first song always has an intro that is different from the rest of the song.

That's all I can think of...

I just thought I'd add that St. Anger also has the title track as track 2, but none of the other observations you made.