So one of my friends (rich friends) is going to be staying in her dads penthouse in germany over spring break and they've said i can go over and stay, I just have to pay for the ticket. But air tickets are obviously pretty expensive and I dont have much money. Any ideas, or tips? Does that courier flight thing they have in eurotrip seriously work?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Better start sucking dick.......

On aserious note, no i don't think that currior think from eurotrip exists. Good movie though. Do you have a job? Or you can take a charter airline possibly or make like 17 connecting flights.

Oh yea and book as early as possible too.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Jan 23, 2009,
Look for deals. Look for really wierd departure times, hit all the websites. Your not flying there for nothing.
Yeah, Ive got a job, but im saving up for college. I have the money, but I need to spend as little as possible.
Are there any websites that are better than others, or are they all pretty much the same?
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.