say quietly to yourself 'A wild Snorlax appears...'

I crack up every single time.

If you didn't play the pokemon games a lot as a kid, you wouldn't get this...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
I went to see a movie with a High School friend who I had not seen in quite some time. We take a seat and we both notice a 300-400 lb man walk in and take up two seats. My friend shouts "A wild Snorlax appears!!" A few people around us started laughing. I would have never thought of him as a btard, either. Idk, random thought.
Hmmmmm...... *strokes invisible beard*

How about no.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Ok. Thank you for sharing.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by aznmetalhead93
I'm gonna be blunt here. You're an ass.

this

Quote by McDreads
I went to see a movie with a High School friend who I had not seen in quite some time. We take a seat and we both notice a 300-400 lb man walk in and take up two seats. My friend shouts "A wild Snorlax appears!!" A few people around us started laughing. I would have never thought of him as a btard, either. Idk, random thought.

kinda douchey but whatever floats ur boat I guess.
i think it'd be funnier to say that to yourself every time you see a fat person sleeping. but this could work
ha! didn't know it was an internet meme. that's hilarious, cus i heard one of my friend's say it. regardless, hilarious.

if you don't think it's funny, no one cares.

oh, and i wouldn't shout it...yeah, that is pretty damn douchey right there...
Quote by aznmetalhead93
I'm gonna be blunt here. You're an ass.

Oh, you could be blunter...
I want to see pics when that guy turns around and beats the Pokemon out of you.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Fail.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yes, well I live in Rural Ohio, so that would just be unreal, cause there would be too many snorlax
I dont say this. I just think "how the hell can you do that to yourself", "man thats ugly" or "is it just me, or did it suddenly get fatter in here", or "they disappeared into fat air"
Conversely, every time you see a Snorlax, mutter "A civilized man appears..."

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by goest
Oh, you could be blunter...

hey, there are people replying with more ass-like posts than what i originally posted!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Conversely, every time you see a Snorlax, mutter "A civilized man appears..."

A friend and I were in Wal-Mart once. We saw this white kid with a giant red afro, and my friend goes "I feel like I'll get an extra life if I bump into him."

Laughter ensued.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
A friend and I were in Wal-Mart once. We saw this white kid with a giant red afro, and my friend goes "I feel like I'll get an extra life if I bump into him."

Laughter ensued.

My little brother has a ginger-fro...hilarious.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
How about next time you see a fat person you reflect on yourself and think about if you really get enough exercise to warrant the difference in your physical appearance? I'm not trying to play the "it's all genetics" card, it's just food for thought (except this food is a special food, it won't make you a fatty). I've been thinking about it lately. Growing up I was constantly running around and playing sports. Nowadays I am a lazy motherfucker, I am still pretty damn skinny. I feel unworthy of being in such great shape and seeing overweight people who actually do put in the effort to slim down. That said, I have no sympathy for those who are overweight due to living like a slob.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
I follow them around with a tuba.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
This, in my opinion, only applies to the grossly overweight. I don't mean someone who isn't really average-weight...like maybe they're just a little chubby. no, that isn't fair. i'm talking about those that look like they could fit small children within their blubber..
Quote by BassFishin
say quietly to yourself 'A wild Snorlax appears...'

I crack up every single time.

If you didn't play the pokemon games a lot as a kid, you wouldn't get this...

i don't get it.
Quote by Survivalism

Laughter ensued.

Extra lifes are the green ones.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!