Stabbing At Club B.I.G. Party Leaves 4 Injured NEW YORK (AP) ―

Four men have been stabbed early Saturday at a Brooklyn nightclub advertising an after-party for the film ''Notorious'' about rapper Biggie Smalls.

Police say a 21-year-old man stabbed numerous times was in critical condition at Brookdale Hospital Saturday. Three others were in stable condition; two were stabbed once in the torso and one was stabbed in the back.

The club, Djumbala, is located in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn, about three miles from the slain rapper's home. Calls to the club went unanswered Saturday. Police are investigating the incident and did not immediately release further information.

The party promoters advertised the event as the ''official'' after-party for the film. Fox Searchlight, which distributed the movie, said the party was not related to the film in any way. It's official premiere was Jan. 7.

''Notorious,'' released Friday, is a biopic on Smalls, who was born Christopher Wallace and also used the stage name ''Notorious B.I.G.'' He stood 6-foot-3 and weighed more than 300 pounds.

His debut CD, 1994's ''Ready to Die,'' helped re-energize the East Coast rap scene, which up to that point had been overshadowed by West Coast rap.

Three years later, on March 9, 1997, he was gunned down in a drive-by shooting in Los Angeles at the age of 24.

Source: www.wcbstv.com

And here in North Carolina, the movie has been banned from a theater in Greensboro because a man was shot twice while buying the ****ing tickets.

So it kind of makes me wonder if there is a part in the movie that says "Stab that nigga sittin beside you" or "Shoot that mother****er in the lobby". Has anyone seen it?
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
This movie was a bad idea from the beginning.

What's the point in making a movie about some dumbass gang member/rapper anyways?
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Most of the people going to see that movie are either wannabe gangtas or gangstas.

What did they expect would happen lol?

A family of 5 with the kids and grandparents showing up to theatres in the family van then going out for ice cream afterwards?
Cause he had a cool story?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
So one dude went around stabbing people, and you think a film he saw was to blame?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
So one dude went around stabbing people, and you think a film he saw was to blame?

Listen to some BIG songs.

Gimme the Loot
Machine Gun Funk
Kick in the Door

those are 3 that encourage blatant violence, mob style hits and mass killing all in the name of being an "OG"

I like BIG. Thankfully I have my head on my shoulders and realise I shouldn't actually commit the acts the songs describe.

Apparently this kid was just a lunatic with a violent streak and something to prove.

The movie had a little bit to do with it though- not to mention the music.
Quote by whalepudding

*reads first post again*

No...

...well actually...no, no I didn't say that.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
*reads first post again*

No...

...well actually...no, no I didn't say that.

Ok. It does kind of look like it though.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Im waiting for dvd..Kinda figured this movie would bring out the 'lil thugs' that wouldnt normally go out to the theater. I dont feel like getting jacked up or have some ass kicking my seat and acting all hardcore

I think its funny that a radio station will bleep out F***! in a green day song but when you listen to the urban station you can hear a rap about beating someone with a baseball bat...which ones worse?? And its usually metal that gets a bad rap when kids go on rampages...never really heard a metal tune insight gang violence and shooting, rape, murder, drug dealing etc.