Ok so A7x has been my favorite band since well...Sounding the seventh trumpet and i have been trying to learn most of thier songs but i dunno for some reason i just cant think of any certain song that stands out to me because well im a fanatic...So I cant really choose haha.I have learned unholy confessions,dear god,afterlife(no solo tho : ( lost,critical acclaim,m.i.a(for the most part)So can anyone think of some a7x songs that are extremyl satisfying once you learn them...And please nothing too hard..Only been playing like 2 years haha : D Thanks!
Strength of The World is particularly my favorite to play, just because I love improvising the Violin intro, and the lick itself is really fun, solo is nifty too *i don't know it, just improv over it* but its very satisfying. Also, Seize the Day is a neat song. i play the chords most of the time though on my acoustic, every now and then I'll play lead. Critical Aclaims lick is easy, but kinda fun, and helps release anger for me haha. just a few
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
oh, and Beast and the Harlot too :3
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
Hmmm bat country is one of my more favorite songs...How hard on a scale 1-10 is it? How hard is beast and the harlot...Out of BC or BATH which one is easier? and sorry i forgot to include strength of the world...I learnt that one like 3 weeks ago : DD
"Warmness on the Soul" is an oldie but good...nice melodic solo that's fairly easy but sounds pleasant.

"Chapter Four" is full of a lot of fun riffs.

"Remenissions" has a killer verse riff, and a nice classical/acoustic diddly in the middle of it.

"Eternal Rest" has some cool, easy riffs.

Cheers
Chapter Four and Strength Of The World FTW
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
It's rare that you find someone who likes all 4 albums. Usually people like the first two, or the two most recent, not both. Nice work ^_^

Bat Country, Strength Of The World... if you master the rest, try the Wicked End... that's probably the most difficult one to get down properly.
I'm surprised nobody has said Second Heartbeat. It's an insanely fun song to play.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Quote by WILL MURRAY
don't know what people see in this mediocre band, they definitely don't deserve the amount of threads they get on this forum.

because, reguardless of your opinions on the band, they concentrate a lot of their efforts on their guitars and always do an excellent job for their own style. they arent the best. but they are very good.
Quote by WILL MURRAY
don't know what people see in this mediocre band, they definitely don't deserve the amount of threads they get on this forum.

Don't know why idiots like you bother reading threads about bands you don't like, and posting, when your time could be better spent playing in traffic.
Quote by WILL MURRAY

He isn't allowed to learn their songs because of that?
Unholy Confessions is really fun, especially if you get a friend to learn the harmonys with
Gear:
Fender Blues delux reissue
Boss GT-10
Schecter C1 Hellraiser!
ESP LTD EC-1000!
Quote by DeathNote5.0
Unholy Confessions is really fun, especially if you get a friend to learn the harmonys with

He learned it.

+1 for I Won't See You Tonight 1.
ಠ_ಠ
I'm gona say sidewinder and lips of deciet (great for rhythm playing)
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I wont see you tonight sounds really good.And haha last night i couldnt sleep so learned remenissions! : DDD You guys are great! I didnt think of half of these! But i wont see you tonight pt1 sounds like a winner to me! Thanks you guys!
Dancing Dead

To End The Rapture

Gunslinger (its so so so so fun to play)

Strength of the World

Bat Country (another really fun one to play)
Let's see.

Unholy Confessions
Darkness Surrounding
Lips of Deceit
Critical Acclaim
Seize The Day
To End The Rapture (If you can play it)
I Won't See You Tonight Part 1
Clairvoyant Disease
Blinded In Chains
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Sidewinder, Blinded In Chains, Second Heartbeat, Beast and The Harlot, Trashed and Scattered, Gunslinger, Afterlife, and M.I.A.
Quote by sweet-cheeks-72
Sidewinder, Blinded In Chains, Second Heartbeat, Beast and The Harlot, Trashed and Scattered, Gunslinger, Afterlife, and M.I.A.

+1

Quote by Oh Shize
None.

Get out troll
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR <3
Trashed and Scattered, Beast and The Harlot, Bat Country, Second Heartbeat, Chapter 4, Blinded in Chains
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Peavey Vypyr 75w
i wont see you tonight part 1
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
im a big a7x fan too
im gonna say beast and the harlot, second heartbeat, bat country, chapter four, scream, trashed and scattered
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Oh so i was gonna learn to play gunslinger but like every song there are buncha different ways to play it...Can someone point me in the direction of the easiest best guitar pro version? Thanks
I would definately say Second Heartbeat. Bat Country isn't ridiculously hard. The hardest parts are the sweeps in the solo and the clean bit. Beast and the Harlot isn't too bad. The solo is pretty average on the hard ranking. Betrayed is a nice song. Solo isn't hard, but it's not easy. The Wicked End if you're up for the amazing sweeps and giant licks. That song is actually really hard!
to end the rapture, chapter 4, second heartbeat, beast and the harlot, bat country, burn it down (the arpeggios in the main riff are so fun to play), scream, afterlife, and seize the day are fun songs to play
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
None.
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Quote by blasian
Hmmm bat country is one of my more favorite songs...How hard on a scale 1-10 is it? How hard is beast and the harlot...Out of BC or BATH which one is easier? and sorry i forgot to include strength of the world...I learnt that one like 3 weeks ago : DD

Bat Country: Fairly easy. Except the solo. The solo is probably a 7/10, not incredibly hard, but not easy.

Beast And The Harlot: Mostly easy, except for chorus lead. The solo is hard, probably a 8.5/10.
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again,
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when.