Ive heard good things about the guitar but nothing about the LFR in it yet.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
They are better than any guitar for the price thats for sure. They stand out way above epiphones in my opinion, but like mentioned i wouldnt expect too much from the floyd especially since i didnt see a locking nut? or i maybe didnt look all the way.
Try and find one on craigs list and try it out near you.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I like it..but i know nothing about the brand. Why doesnt gibson make something like this....
Quote by LaGrange
They are better than any guitar for the price thats for sure. They stand out way above epiphones in my opinion, but like mentioned i wouldnt expect too much from the floyd especially since i didnt see a locking nut? or i maybe didnt look all the way.

It has one I just checked especially since the floyd would go out of tune everytime you used it without one idk why they wouldnt put one on.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
thanks for the help
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by LaGrange

It very clearly does have a locking nut.
Quote by Pac_man0123
It very clearly does have a locking nut.

I only glanced at it lol i didnt check but i was thinking to myself "it would be dumb not to have one" haha. Its late too forgive meh
Depending on what you play i just saw they have a few models with emgs in them, but one is a bit pricier but looks pretty nice.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.