Being the gear junkie I am. I think I'd like to trade my 3rd LP. I love every one, but I do not “need” 3.

many more pics here

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/gibson-les-pauls/28819-my-standard-faded.html

I am looking to trade for another guitar. What I’d like is another Gibson (electric or acoustic), but would consider PRS, Martin, Taylor or even shredders. any nice guitar for that matter. i would also consider partial trades or combination's, so shoot me any offers you think are reasonable.

2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard Faded (un-chambered and heavy)
Cherry Sunburst Flame Maple Top
Rosewood Fret Board
60's Style Neck
Burstbucker Pro Pickups (Zebra)
Schaller Strap Locks

It’s in great condition with no signs of wear.

The previous owner upgraded to a bone nut and put covers on the pickups. The covers were NOT potted and are truly cosmetic. I took one off (Jimmy Page style) as you can see in the photo. All electronics are STOCK and have not been altered.

He also had the finished professionally polished and buffed. It looks like a nitro finish, which in my opinion really makes this guitar pop. It’s gorgeous.

It plays and looks great.

The closer to Philadelphia the better. I am not sure I would ship on a trade, but who knows.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
Where do you find these strings?

guitar center. they have a bunch of colors. the color is clearly subjective, but i love the coating. i'm a home player so my guitars don't get very aggressive use. these strings last months for me.
Quote by KingEdB
guitar center. they have a bunch of colors. the color is clearly subjective, but i love the coating. i'm a home player so my guitars don't get very aggressive use. these strings last months for me.

sorry they are "DR extra life".
You can send it to me and I'll ship you back a trade. It would be like a surprise!
Quote by Adam Loeke
You can send it to me and I'll ship you back a trade. It would be like a surprise!

hah.

thanks for the offer guys. this guitar is no longer available.