Can someone recommend some tube amps in the $300 (used) range? I mainly need cleans that can be heard over a band and a good southern-punk esque distortion (think The Almost).
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
dammit i stepped on it...
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Quote by BGrem261
dammit i stepped on it...

A $300 tube amp???
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by neptune1988
IDK, but shouldnt amp threads be in the GG&A forum? Or not?

Damn, you're right, I thought this was GG&A. If a mod sees this can they please move it?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by tigerking615
Get a Crate V33-212. Probably the best you'll get for the price.

I was literally seconds away from getting one when MF was clearing them out but someone must have hit add to cart right before me. Oh well. I'll look into it though.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Hold, don't move it or close it.
This is a rare thread.

For the first time we're looking for clean amp.
Not which one can get the most "br00talz"

For you my friend I recommend looking on
www.craigslist.com
or check out
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-SuperChamp-XD-120V-Guitar-Combo?sku=483075
It can get pretty dirty to

or if you don't like Fender clean's then I'd check out the V33
Quote by AcousticLesPaul
Blackheart Little Giant...

/thread

I said I want to be heard over a band so...
\thread
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm