Page 1 of 3
I can't believe I'm coming here with this question...but I've been messing around with this girl, and the last time this happened I finished, took the condom off, wiped the head, then a bit later put another one on the wrong way at first, (I was a bit ****ed up), then put it on the right way. At the time I didn't think much of it, but she was convinced she was going to get her period that next day. Technically a few hours from the incident. That was monday. Today she said she still hasn't gotten her period, and she says she's like almost always on time. Should I be worried?
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)
  • Gibson Les Paul Custom (ebony w/ gold hardware)
  • Mesa Triple Rectifier Head
  • Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Traditional Cab
  • Too many pedals to list...

Last edited by guitarisrockin at Jan 23, 2009,
Yes. Even pre-cum can get a girl pregnant.

Also, sex thread.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
A _ _ R _ _ _ _

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Absolutely. The situation seems pretty clear, no?
Your sperm + her vagina + she hasn't gotten her period = ????
I will show you something different from either
Your shadow in the morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust
Well, I wiped any sperm that was on my head off, so unless there were like 5 sperm and they were f*ckin unrelenting in trying to get to that egg, I wouldn't think it would even be that probable.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

Quote by guitarisrockin
Well, I wiped any sperm that was on my head off, so unless there were like 5 sperm and they were f*ckin unrelenting in trying to get to that egg, I wouldn't thing it would even be that probable.

Semen can survive for quite some time.

Unless you scrubbed that shit clean, you gonna get financially raped.
Quote by guitarisrockin
Well, I wiped any sperm that was on my head off, so unless there were like 5 sperm and they were f*ckin unrelenting in trying to get to that egg, I wouldn't thing it would even be that probable.

A single sperm is all it takes!
Also, it's called a flagellum. Those little bastards can swim right up to her egg.
Only a pregnancy test will tell. I think that it is VERY unlikely she got pregnant. If you've had proper sex ed, you'd understand how truly miraculous and unlikely pregnancy is.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Quote by cohen5250
Only a pregnancy test will tell. I think that it is VERY unlikely she got pregnant. If you've had proper sex ed, you'd understand how truly miraculous and unlikely pregnancy is.

Hush, wouldn't want to give him a false sense of security.
Quote by guitarisrockin
Well, I wiped any sperm that was on my head off, so unless there were like 5 sperm and they were f*ckin unrelenting in trying to get to that egg, I wouldn't think it would even be that probable.

You might be surprised...and with that attitude you may be surprised in 9 months when a kid pops out of this girl. I really don't know why anyone makes a big deal about possible pregnancies, didn't anyone tell you? it's all over the news, sex=children yep I just about shat bricks when I heard too. Honestly though, if you don't want to go through this **** then do as I do, and don't **** anyone you're not prepared to have child with.
Sorry TS, but it doesn't sound too good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by guitarisrockin

I'm curious as to how you got it on your head in the first place.
More so as to how it got from there into her.
Quote by guitarisrockin

how old are you
Kick her hard and maybe she wont have a baby.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by cohen5250

That's what I was thinking, like I thought that even if a dude straight shot his load in a chick pregnancy isn't like hella likely.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

Quote by cohen5250

exactly, i mean it's so unlikely! it's not like it happens several hundred thousand times a day

Edit: wait, yes, yes it does!

Disclaimer: you're ****ed.
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
Last edited by cokesodanotdrug at Jan 23, 2009,
Give me your Les Paul custom, you won't be using it anymore.

In all seriousness, it's probably just the stress of the possibility that it causing her cycle to be late.
Get a test, find it out for sure.

And tell the pit whether or not you're screwed, we're gonna be curious.
If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
Quote by guitarisrockin
That's what I was thinking, like I thought that even if a dude straight shot his load in a chick pregnancy isn't like hella likely.

....Wat?
It may not be too late for the morning after pill.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'm curious as to how you got it on your head in the first place.
More so as to how it got from there into her.

Ok, I'll clarify for all of the questions. I shot my load into the first condom, took it off, threw it somewhere. And since the sperm basically chills on the head of your dick while the condom is on, I wiped my d*ck off with my hand real quick until it was dry, then I put another condom on the wrong way at first, aka it didn't unroll, so I flipped it over then put it on. That is exactly what happened.

Edit: To the guy above me, if that's the case, I might go get her the pill tomorrow.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

Wow man, I just checked your profile...you're from Sonora, I'm from Angels Camp. We should jam before you become a family man and don't have time anymore.
Quote by guitarisrockin
Ok, I'll clarify for all of the questions. I shot my load into the first condom, took it off, threw it somewhere. And since the sperm basically chills on the head of your dick while the condom is on, I wiped my d*ck off with my hand real quick until it was dry, then I put another condom on the wrong way at first, aka it didn't unroll, so I flipped it over then put it on. That is exactly what happened.

...You're boned.
hope you didn't have any other plans for your money...

should name the kid dimebag.......... Ktulu, Pariah.... or even Omerta.... that would be buff... heh
SDooper Man

Guitars
-Jackson DK2M
-Pignose
-Washburn accoustic

Amps
-Fender Frontman 25w DSP
-Roland Micro-Cube

Effects
-Digitech:Hot Head
-Digitech:Black 13
-Vinci: wah
Nah dude, she's not pregnant. Sperm don't survive very long in ambient conditions. And if you were putting on another condom for another round, there had to be at least a short intermission between the two "acts," to keep with the running analogy. On top of that, most/some brands of condoms come with a a spermicidal coating on them, so if you put the condom on the wrong way first, you would've covered your junk with that stuff.

BTW, I applaud you for being the first person to post one of these "omg my gurl r preggerz" threads who was actually smart enough to use a rubber in the first place.
Quote by david_highland
Wow man, I just checked your profile...you're from Sonora, I'm from Angels Camp. We should jam before you become a family man and don't have time anymore.

Haha, well I live in Sacramento now, going to college there.

And to DeusEx, thanks lol, I'm surprised people actually posted threads like that without using a condom.
My Gear Brah:
  • Ibanez K7 (silver)

if shes pregnant from just doing that..

you are the worlds most unluckiest person.... in the world.

i wouldnt worry for say, a week.

by then shes definitely prego, and still gives you heaps of time to poison your problems away
*Enter Sig Here*
I see that you have some expensive and precious gear on hand.

Les Paul=Lifetime supply of diapers.

Always remember to wear and condom AND pull out. Can't go wrong.
Page 1 of 3