Page 1 of 4
just about 5 minutes ago I ran my mouse pointer over a link and the pointer changed and I thought it was the grenade danger indicator from COD5 so I was trying to find a way to move away from it but couldn't, so I panicked and ran out of the room. Maybe this belongs in the gaming thread maybe it doesn't. Anything similar happen to you maybe not even COD maybe things scrolling towards after playing tons of hours of GH? I would also like to request some help for my problem.
So how is COD5? Compared to COD4?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I've actually never played COD4, I got COD5 when I got my PS3, and that was around Christmas time. I'll be getting COD6 MW2 when it releases though. COD5 is a great game though.
It insanely pisses me off when people refer to it as COD5. It's CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR, not CALL OF DUTY 5: WORLD AT WAR. Call of Duty 4 still had a subtitle, but they put the 4 in there too. World at War doesn't have that. If the 5 isn't in there, it's not Call of Duty 5!

/rant
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Xiaoxi
So how is COD5? Compared to COD4?

COD4 is substantially better, but COD5 does have a few qualitys that COD4 should have had.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
This is sorta relevant...

When i was younger and Zelda the ocarina of time had just came out,for the N64. I was inside Gerudo village and when i was trying to sneak around the guards my brother and i were whispering to each other so they wouldn't hear us.

word.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by metal4life592
It insanely pisses me off when people refer to it as COD5. It's CALL OF DUTY: WORLD AT WAR, not CALL OF DUTY 5: WORLD AT WAR. Call of Duty 4 still had a subtitle, but they put the 4 in there too. World at War doesn't have that. If the 5 isn't in there, it's not Call of Duty 5!

/rant

...wow

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by metal4life592

/rant

OCD?
^ OCD5

Quote by metal4life592

/rant

COD5 Still is pretty good though
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by metal4life592

/rant

technically it is called cod:5 acutally, its just that they think it will sound like some sort of money making franchise if they called it cod:5 but seriosuly it is technically cod:5.
Quote by Bowkore
Is it not the fifth COD in the series?

So its COD 5

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was the 4th in the series, but it wasn't Grand Theft Auto IV was it? No, that's a completely different game.

Quote by Xiaoxi
...wow

I know, this is making me angrier than it should be. I should go to bed now.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Veteran is pissing me off. ****ing 'Breaking Point', I had the urge to end the human race earlier today, then decided it was a better idea to not do that and just take a break.
learn to play call of duty 1 noobs, i was 3rd best rifler and sniper in Australia for 2 years and i was ranked 7th best all round.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I love the 7 kill streak dogs in WaW, compared to the 7 kill streak helicopter in modern warfare. Besides that though, I think modern warfare is better, but that's not to say that WaW was a disappointment though. Still a fantastic game.

EDIT: WORLD AT WAR IS NOT CoD5
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
Last edited by ilikeguitar90 at Jan 23, 2009,
On topic:

Quote by The Philosopher
I would also like to request some help for my problem.

GO OUTSIDE.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
On topic:

GO OUTSIDE.

Really? I wish that was possible ATM. I happen to live in Michigan, where we get snow, and temperaturs drop to below freezing often in the winter time, we had about -9 without wind chill last week. And don't you people from anywhere colder say "oh stfu n00b its -89 where I live!" It's just to damn cold to GO OUTSIDE.
Quote by cohen5250
COD4 is substantially better, but COD5 does have a few qualitys that COD4 should have had.

Truth has been spoken. If COD4 had Zombies, co-op, and ragdoll, it would be perfect.
Quote by Pac_man0123
Out of what, 14 people?

CoD: United Offensive is the best imo.

ugh.. do youno how many people played cod1 -.-? And yes i played UO aswell.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
The numbering for COD makes no sense

There are 11 COD games.

6 of them are numbered.

There are 2 different versions of Call of Duty 2.

In order of their release, Call of Duty 3 is the Fifth game in the series.

The Sequal to Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat is Call of Duty: Modern Combat 2, so the numbering goes backwards.
Quote by Captain Insano
The numbering for COD makes no sense

There are 11 COD games.

6 of them are numbered.

There are 2 different versions of Call of Duty 2.

In order of their release, Call of Duty 3 is the Fifth game in the series.

The Sequal to Call of Duty 4: Modern Combat is Call of Duty: Modern Combat 2, so the numbering goes backwards.

omgwtfbbq
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I hate when people actually call the games COD outside of the internet.

Like when people call it COD 4 (pronounced like the fish). Just drives me fucking crazy.

Same goes for World of. Warcraft. It's like the people who talk about it are just trying to cover up their shame by calling it wow.
Seems like COD5 is a Zombie game that I wouldnt like...

Anyways Yeah right, you're addicted to it. >_<
To the guy who asked about bolt action rifles, I love using em with no scope! ^__^

im also addicted CoD:World at War.
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by mrcrono
I am also a victim of being addicted to CoD5. We should get a group going. That game is way too amazing.

Hi, I'm goest...and I can't stop playing zombies till I've reached at least level 16 four times a night.
Quote by goest
Hi, I'm goest...and I can't stop playing zombies till I've reached at least level 16 four times a night.

i can only get to round 5

ILikeC OLOURS

Quote by L33T_KR3W
i can only get to round 5

N00b

Level five-six is when you open the room and try your hand at the random box.
Quote by metal4life592

/rant

Needs more COD5 tbh.
I like the random box.. i always get the **** guns though

ILikeC OLOURS

Page 1 of 4