ok if you havent noticed all of the top artists have lots of songs on there profiles. is that possible just for the average joe to get or not. if anyone knows how to do it i would really appreciate it
You probably have to pay a monthly fee.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that or you have to get your record label to send myspace a message, or you send them a message, and they will probably do it.
its a custom thing so unless your a popular band you probably wont get any more than 4 at the moment.
Quote by convictionless
that or you have to get your record label to send myspace a message, or you send them a message, and they will probably do it.
its a custom thing so unless your a popular band you probably wont get any more than 6 at the moment.

fixed
I think you need your account in the "Music" section sorta option thinga maggigy...
HAI!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!
You can add certain applications to your profile to make a playlist, but I think myspace are starting to ban them because of copyright violations. At least that was the case with my "Project Playlist" one.

Having said that, my friend has one on his profile from Mixpod.com, and his one seems to work fine, so try that.
Hope this helps.
I don't think your band is gonna get extra songs anytime soon if that helps.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████