Page 1 of 3
hey everyone

i need to get sick by monday (its friday night over here) and i was wondering whats the most effective way of getting sick for a few days? im talking sick enough that you cant leave the house with out doing anything too sus

i dont want anything life threatening or too painful just something will get me out of doing anything for about 5 days

thanks
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Lick the bowl of the toilet or eat a jobby
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Take a vacum cleaner and suck off your face, it will grow back in 5 days.
...What!?
What are you trying to avoid and for what reason, without this information I cannot help you
swallow poo
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Shoot up and break your leg.
It'll get you outta school for days and should be painless with the right amount pain killers.

I miss looking for ways to get out of going to church or school.

Or hey, just eat so much that you have to barf, and stage it in front of your folks.
They'll be suspicious if it was in the toilet. Clean up is too easy for that. It has no substance
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
eat a cigarette or two, or better... half a cigar! this should be effective in a few hours
Just fake it
Its pretty hard to plan getting sick for real.
Gear:
1991 Gibson Flying V
Roland Cube 20X
Rub shit in your open cuts.
or get a headache and drink soft drink, make sure it stays for a while, that'll count.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Drinking bleach usually works. The only slight side effects are you may feel a little bit of death.
Quote by JackalUK
What are you trying to avoid and for what reason, without this information I cannot help you

my bands got some really **** gig that i dont want to do and they've been ****ting me for ages and always bagging me and **** so i thought i'd just leave this one out

i should also mention im the bassist and we'r a bunch of 15 year olds
Originally Posted by smb
I'm an arrogant bastard - I thought I was good before I'd plucked a note. I was right, of course.

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Welcome to the world of gigging, if they want to do the gig you should just do it. It's called sacrafice.
dog...

a good musician would play sick...thank god you're a bassist...this is so selfish...now I know im a hypocrite but what you're doing sucks.
yo.

I BELIEVE
You'd rather be really sick than do a gig? Just do the gig, put up with it for an hour or whatever and you're sweet. Any gig is good for the experience. Especially bad ones.
Try an overdo...

...hanging yourse...

...an her...

...y'know, last time I posted in a thread like this, I got banned.

I don't know, man.

Spray some flyspray into your mouth.
yes but i dont want to do it for this dickwads

also if you were in my band you would have quit by now or died trying but i cant quit because this is the only available band to be in at the moment and my parents will kill me if i quit
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Last edited by sonsie at Jan 23, 2009,
Leave the band then and stop feining illness.

Why, do your parents rule your life? MAN UP! Make your own band.
Quote by JackalUK
Welcome to the world of gigging, if they want to do the gig you should just do it. It's called sacrafice.

Is it?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by JackalUK
Leave the band then and stop feining illness.

Why, do your parents rule your life? MAN UP! Make your own band.

dont worry im in the process of that
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by metacarpi
Is it?

Don't criticise my spelling. I'm SO gonna judo kick you on skate tonight!
fortunately for me i have the strange ability to make myself go really pale so i can fake off anytime i want

but in all seriousness, i would agree with dio dude, sleep with the window open without ur covers on, u shud wake up with like a mild fever
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.

But today is a gift, that is why it is called the present.
Quote by sonsie
yes but i dont want to do it for this dickwads

also if you were in my band you would have quit by now or died trying but i cant quit because this is the only available band to be in at the moment and my parents will kill me if i quit

you're in a band coz your mom told you to...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
wait, wait...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by sonsie
my bands got some really **** gig that i dont want to do and they've been ****ting me for ages and always bagging me and **** so i thought i'd just leave this one out
i should also mention im the bassist and we'r a bunch of 15 year olds

you dont want to do a gig? you ****!
Quote by Flaming Chaos
you're in a band coz your mom told you to...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
wait, wait...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

no i was originally in the band because i wanted to be in it, but my parents wont let me quit for some reason

also these guys are my best friends so i cant just quit and have nothing to fall back on, when it comes to being musicians these guys suck balls
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
Quote by JackalUK
Don't criticise my spelling. I'm SO gonna judo kick you on skate tonight!

*dons gloves*

Bring it on, sir!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Just do the show. I can't believe this. Just man up and do the show. Man, I've done some terrible, terrible gigs. Some really bad ones. But now that I am ready to start gigging seriously I am really glad I did them. It's all experience man. Something good might come out of it. You might not be able to see that now. But just do the gig. Be a musician not a poser.

Doit. Doit.
Quote by sonsie
no i was originally in the band because i wanted to be in it, but my parents wont let me quit for some reason

also these guys are my best friends so i cant just quit and have nothing to fall back on, when it comes to being musicians these guys suck balls

well then aren't you a good friend, ditching on a gig, calling them dickwads and saying they suck balls...
you egotistical bastard, for a bassist, this is a new low
i hope you feel proud
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
haha this thread is hilarious. I can't beleive you don't want to do a gig. I'd love to do more gigs but i find it hard to even get my 'band' to practice.

If you really don't want to do it just say
Are You Shpongled..?
Quote by sonsie
hey everyone

i need to get sick by monday (its friday night over here) and i was wondering whats the most effective way of getting sick for a few days? im talking sick enough that you cant leave the house with out doing anything too sus

i dont want anything life threatening or too painful just something will get me out of doing anything for about 5 days

thanks

Do What i do ... i eat 3 or 4 tolenol and start burping alot.... it makes u stomach sick... gives you a head ache... and if u burp enough... u get sore a cough lol..
ok you guys dont understand how much of dicks they are

and for the record this gig sounds like ****. its the guitarists mums friends party, and theyr son is bring friends to the party and theyr all like 18, they are also egotistical bastards not me. trust me. they give me so much **** its not funny
Originally Posted by smb

Quote by MetalBass 77
sonsie knows all
get over it you fag, man up.
your moaning coz you got a gig?
i wish i could get gigs
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15