Page 1 of 2
I'm pretty sure this guy lost all touch with reality.

Link.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Last edited by Green_Jelly at Jan 23, 2009,
Why do I always click on these tragedy threads? All they ever do is kill me a little more inside.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
oh dear, more people need to listen to happier music and not kill things.

i didn't read the article for fear of getting a little upset... please tell me they didn't kill any babbi's?!
Quote by Shyne
oh dear, more people need to listen to happier music and not kill things.

i didn't read the article for fear of getting a little upset... please tell me they didn't kill any babbi's?!

I'm sorry, but two babies were killed and many were hurt.
Quote by lizarday
So who do you reckon caused it this time?

Kiss because of the painted face?
Slayer?
Marylin Manson?
GTA?
The Crow?
Quote by JackalUK

Slayer?
Marylin Manson?
GTA?
The Crow?

the jonas brothers
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by JackalUK

Slayer?
Marylin Manson?
GTA?
The Crow?

Cliff Richard
Quote by JackalUK

Slayer?
Marylin Manson?
GTA?
The Crow?

I'm glad the media are too shocked over here to blame black metal or anything alike. The painted face was highly exaggerated apparently. Only his eyes were blacked.
Quote by lizarday
what kind of worthless human being just waltzes into a nursery and stabs babies? you have no idea how pissed of i am after reading this.
Quote by skaterskagg1
what kind of worthless human being just waltzes into a nursery and stabs babies? you have no idea how pissed of i am after reading this.

A sick human being that needs help.
Quote by lizarday
Another great event in my country... my god the world must think we're some kind of barbaric people always violating or murdering our childeren for the dark gods... too many sick people in a too small country...

Though I have to remind you of the situation in Gaza and East Kongo...much worse really

on a positive note, belgium was the first european country to take Palestinian wounded childeren to our hospitals...
Quote by Neves
Another great event in my country... my god the world must think we're some kind of barbaric people always violating or murdering our childeren for the dark gods... too many sick people in a too small country...

Though I have to remind you of the situation in Gaza and East Kongo...much worse really

on a positive note, belgium was the first european country to take Palestinian wounded childeren to our hospitals...

Nahh..
There's a fair bit of violence here too...
For example... we get dingo eating babies..
Wait.. baby eating dingoes
yeah, it's a crazy bastard, tried to escape by bike

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Did nobody mention this was an institute for very ugly babies? with diseases?
Soon, death metal's drums will be so fast only computers will be able to listen to it.

94? Not bad. It shall improve >=)

Who's looking for hosting? My/My Friends site will be up and running soon, looking for customers - PM me if interested.
Looks like someone took dead baby jokes a bit too seriously...
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by Green_Jelly
A sick human being that needs to be executed immediately if not sooner.

That's better.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by Cianyx
Nahh..
There's a fair bit of violence here too...
For example... we get dingo eating babies..
Wait.. baby eating dingoes

**** off that only happened once with no set in stone evidence!

But then again...

I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by JackalUK

Slayer?
Marylin Manson?
GTA?
The Crow?

Naw man, this is Belgium

As of now they're still in their "blame it on the muslims and/or politicians" stage

/] 三方 [\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Quote by damn-right!
idiot.

Judemental lol. Just my thoughts on the matter, I know you'd rather them live a nice long life in the nice prisons we have in Europe costing more than 0.1 million euros, possibly double that depending on how long he survives on keeping him locked up, and allow him to potentially kill again. If that's your opinion, then fine, bbut I'll keep mine. You have no need to worry, us europeans are too morally stuck up to 'lower ourselves' to murderers' levels.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by bob farrell
Judemental lol. Just my thoughts on the matter, I know you'd rather them live a nice long life in the nice prisons we have in Europe costing more than 0.1 million euros, possibly double that depending on how long he survives on keeping him locked up, and allow him to potentially kill again. If that's your opinion, then fine, bbut I'll keep mine. You have no need to worry, us europeans are too morally stuck up to 'lower ourselves' to murderers' levels.

So you'd kill someone for killing? I apologise for calling you an idiot, I just see this attitude so much and it annoys me. I dont understand how someone can morally object to killing and yet support the very act they feel so strongly about.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
So you'd kill someone for killing? I apologise for calling you an idiot, I just see this attitude so much and it annoys me. I dont understand how someone can morally object to killing and yet support the very act they feel so strongly about.

But do you really think someone deserves to live on our planet when they have taken that right away from some other innocent people?
I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton

Quote by Jackolas
Quote by Neves

hasn't that been your colony for more than 50 years?
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by andychalmers102
But do you really think someone deserves to live on our planet when they have taken that right away from some other innocent people?

but if the criteria for losing your life is taking a life, what about the executioner?
You use the word innocent but the criteria for being a criminal is constantly changing and evolving and surely an executioner is in no way an innocent man in comparison to others?

Its not that I'm supporting murderers, I'm against murder in any way, shape or form. You cant fight fire with fire, to beat fire you need to think of what makes it behave the way it does. People need to be smarter, less willing to go after revenge.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Last edited by damn-right! at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Neves

Normally I'd agree, but no one in either country walks up and kills people in cold blood just because. They do it because of conflict, racism, need, etc.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
if that happened in america, he'd proly get the death sentence
but thats exact tragedy is why i think we should torture some ppl in prison
I can't believe some of the ignorant points of view in this thread. This man is probably ill and has no idea of what he just did. You think you can solve the case by killing or torturing him?
Quote by lizarday
He tried to escape on a bicycle
ROFL.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Escape on a bicycle? He should have escaped in a epic way like the guy who robbed a bank then escaped on an inner tube
Quote by JackalUK
Escape on a bicycle? He should have escaped in a epic way like the guy who robbed a bank then escaped on an inner tube

He was arrested in a local Aldi store, a discount supermarket.
Quote by lizarday
Quote by Shyne
people need to listen to happier music

Said the person with Joy Division in their user title
I swear, this guy had better get a proper prison sentence. If he gets any less than 40 years, I think I'll kill someone.
Man I can't believe how lightly some of you assholes take this. Stop joking around.
When I heard it this morning I was speechless. There were 18 children there, all between 0-3 years old...

What if your kid, or little brother of sister was in there?

This is really ****ed up.
Last edited by Hero of the day at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by Hero of the day
Man I can't believe how lightly some of you assholes take this. Stop joking around.
When I heard it this afternoon I was speechless. There were 18 children there, all between 0-3 years old...

What if your kid, or little brother of sister was in there?

This is really ****ed up.

Exactly.

Some people need to learn when to ****ing stop.
A defective human being. Since our rules don't apply to the world he lives in, we should kindly help him leave our own.
Quote by Steven Wright
If God dropped acid, would he see people?
heard it on the news this morning .. terrible

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

To give a little update, because the article is rather short:

There are still 10 children in the hospital, with several stab wounds and severe injuries, but no longer life-threatening.

And the guy is not cooperating with the police. He didn't have any identity-papers on him when he was arrested, and he's already given some false names and addresses, and his motives are still unclear.

One positive thing is that he got hurt when the police arrested him.
Page 1 of 2