Page 1 of 2
Yay, I'm being curious today >_<
And so.. wondering Why most of Guys eat so fast?

till now, most of guys I've seen eat really fast, and there are only a few guys who don't.
I was wondering about that how can they be that fast amazingly.

And some guys even still eat fast when they are dating! (for instance, eating popcorn in theater)

Is there any phychological reason that guys eat fast?

I'm posting here because pit is much faster than yahoo answers
I take my time eating, enjoy it you know? But my little sister finish a meal in like 5 minutes... Wheres the fire?
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I was unfortunately one of those who eats slow. But after having to eat fast in the Army Cadets, I've been honed into the perfect devouring machine.
Om Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
It's just one of those things, sort of like why it takes women so long to get ready and such.

I know an exception to the rule however. My mate eats painfully slowly, even the wimminz leave him behind by a mile.
Because we're hungry, and you get this different, satisying feeling when you eat fast.

I usually don't do it, but when I feel I need to shove food down my throat it feels great.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Because we have to keep our energy up to do manly things like pulling down trees and strangling bears.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I think it's because of going to school for so many years. They only give you just a few minutes for lunch, which forces you to eat fast. So, when the time comes to have a meal, even if you're not in school, the tendency is to want to eat it fast.
Quote by CDubDSP
I think it's because of going to school for so many years. They only give you just a few minutes for lunch, which forces you to eat fast. So, when the time comes to have a meal, even if you're not in school, the tendency is to want to eat it fast.

CDubDSP says: girls don't go to school
My time is too limited and there's too much more fun things to do to spend it eating.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
cause we're f*cking hungry thats why!

my mates say i eat fast well tis cuz i dont norm eat brekky tee-hee
I agree, guys eat waaay too fast. Just today I was eating pizza with my brother, and by the time I've done 2 slices he's done like 3 and just took seconds.

I said **** you and your fasteating shenaningans.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'm a guy and I'm the slowest eater I know, I have no idea why I eat so slowly but I don't care because I don't feel sick like some people do when I'm done eating and I actually enjoy my food. Oh and I'm not a fat ass, that's a nice little bonus.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Because you bitches take waaaay too long to cook.

/joke

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Because i'm starving 24/7 thats why!
Gear:

• ESP LTD SC 207
  • Washburn X200 PRO E
  • Squier Strat (in bits LOL)
  • Line 6 Toneport ux1
Yeah I do eat way too fast... I love food, I just wish I could slow down so it would last longer... but eating fast is more intense.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Because guys actually DO important things all day, like chasing girls and punch each other. It makes us hungry.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Why would I want to eat slow, when eating fast is s-
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!!
🙈 🙉 🙊
We don't want our women to become fat, so we quickly eat all the food before they can
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Quote by The_Casinator
Because guys actually DO important things all day, like chasing girls and punch each other. It makes us hungry.

hahaha, That's why?
cos we need to eat fast out in the wild to ensure that we don't starve. Its a dog eat dog world out there. We have to look out for ourselves. Women usually have a man to take care of them and who brings them home a strangled bear and a tree they pushed down to burn to cook it, so they can take their time eating it cos the man will protect them.

we are primitive beings.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Huh. Good question. I usually think that you just digest it faster or something...
If you play guitar, please don't waste your time in The Pit, and please instead educate yourself in the Musician Talk forum, where you can be missing out on valuable info.
Quote by DiminishedFifth
It's like you read my mind!

I got meself a self-approving sig. Kick. Ass.
Quote by CDubDSP

What?

First off, you get an hour or so in most schools, which is plenty time. Hardly a few minutes...

Secondly, girl go to school as well. Berk.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
What?

First off, you get an hour or so in most schools, which is plenty time. Hardly a few minutes...

Secondly, girl go to school as well. Berk.

we always had about 25 minutes, 15 of which was spent in line for the food

And girls don't eat at school, what with peer pressure and all, so it really doesn't affect them
we eat fast because we're training for food eating contests.
I see no sign of fortress.
The faster you eat, the more you can fit in before your stomach realises its full. So if its something worth savouring, its worth downing as fast as physically possible so you get to eat more of it

EDIT: I'm not a guy, but we seem to have a bit of role reversal going on in our house. Hubby whinges, remembers stuff that happened (or in some cases didn't happen) years ago, and always wants to clean stuff. I play guitar and eat
Last edited by zhilla at Jan 23, 2009,
Quote by zhilla
The faster you eat, the more you can fit in before your stomach realises its full. So if its something worth savouring, its worth downing as fast as physically possible so you get to eat more of it

EDIT: I'm not a guy, but we seem to have a bit of role reversal going on in our house. Hubby whinges, remembers stuff that happened (or in some cases didn't happen) years ago, and always wants to clean stuff. I play guitar and eat

This is correct.
i eat slow. all girls i know eat faster than me.
why? have you been dating some lard butt who steals all your popcorn at the cinema? that requires you to either dump him or seek relationship counseling.
Quote by Meths

I don't think any words should be censored.

Especially faggot since homos aren't real people and all.

Quote by sam b
Man City wont win anything and finish below Arsenal.

city: 3rd + FA cup winners.
arsenal: 4th
Quote by untalented
i eat slow. all girls i know eat faster than me.
why? have you been dating some lard butt who steals all your popcorn at the cinema? that requires you to either dump him or seek relationship counseling.

if the dude paid for it, i don't see much of a problem.
I see no sign of fortress.
Page 1 of 2