I'm thinking of buying a new guitar for the hardcore stuff I play, I currently own an Epiphone SG-400 Custom, Aria II Deluxe, And Charvel/Jackson 3DR.

I want something similar to a my Jackson, hardcore looking that plays really well and comfortable like the SG. I was considering only buying a Washburn, Jackson, Ibanez or ESP but have no idea what models to choose since my local dealer only has Ibanez at the moment, so any suggestions guys?
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
epi lp prophecy
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
Quote by Niiko
I'm thinking of buying a new guitar for the hardcore stuff I play, I currently own an Epiphone SG-400 Custom, Aria II Deluxe, And Charvel/Jackson 3DR.

I want something similar to a my Jackson, hardcore looking that plays really well and comfortable like the SG. I was considering only buying a Washburn, Jackson, Ibanez or ESP but have no idea what models to choose since my local dealer only has Ibanez at the moment, so any suggestions guys?

LTD Viper? Really nice guitars especially the 1000's or even the ESP if you can afford it, one of my friends has one and it plays like a dream. The EMG's will handle your hardcore stuff well.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by damm_punks
epi lp prophecy

because you own one?

ts, you've gotta post a few more things you're looking for, such as a price etc.
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
ltds are good. played some and really liked them. wish i had one
Epiphone Les Paul Studio AW Ltd Run
Squier Classic Vibe 50s Tele
Epiphone PR 5 CE VS
Blackstar HT5 Head
Harley Benton 2X12" (Celestion V 30s)
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive CO1
Marshall Reflector RF1
Digitech Hardwire HW DL 8 Delay/Looper
Budget is up to about £450 which is like..... -calculates- ..... $612 roughly.....
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.